Noah Infiltration

Johnny's POV

We were trying to run to the nearest exits from the order after we heard the announcement. I was vomiting at that time because they showed me Alma Karma,one of the second Exorcists successfully created during the Artificial Disciple Program.He was lifeless yet asleep.We we're on the North American Branch with the others.

"Why is the order being infiltrated now?!"Rofha shouted stressed.

"Calm down Rofha-chan~"Jiji said patting Rofha's back gently.

"Allen-kun we'll save us"I said in believe and they smiled and run as fast as we can.

"That's the spirit!"Reever shouted as we almost exited the Order,Our hands and body started to move by itself making us turn and go to the place where we saw Alma Karma.On the way,We saw some scientist strangling themself it was then we noticed that we couldn't speak nor move our body by our will.

"Welcome to the party~♪"The Earl said in delight as he jump around in his human form and we spotted Allen and Kanda on the floor.Allen was crying and Kanda was unconscious with a demon eyed Noah from the book man's knowledge his name was Wisely.Komui,Renny,Bak,Won,Master Zu Mei Chang.

"Allen Kanda?!"We all stated.

"We are only hear to get this Noah to join us and abandon this Order"Wisely said as he sat down and waited then Kanda woke up seeing Alma Karma beneath him.

"Who's this?"Kanda stated.

"That's Alma the one you failed to kill 9years ago"Road explained then Kanda gripped Road's doll face and made a scary face.

"I killed him"

"No you didn't he's alive*pop head out*and he's that boy"Road head was squeezed by Kanda until it popped and Road pointed at the boy beneath him.We later saw Road on Wisely's shoulder. Wisely used his demon eyes and transfer Kanda's wavelength to Alma.

"Mana...Mana..."Allen murmured.

"Walker,snap out off it!"Link shouted also controlled by the Noah of Desire named Sheril.Allen was murmuring with tears falling down his face and then he began to shout.

"Wisely,What's happening?!"Tyiki shouted confused.We saw Allen's Left hand Activating itself into a big claw but Allen was still unconscious.

"Run!Mana!"Allen Stated as the Innocence rampages up to the Earl.

"It's happening again!"Lavi said almost shouting in shock.Road noticed and made a dream like appearance of herself and went infront of Allen with a smile on her face.

"Allen~"Road said sweetly wiping Allen's tears as Allen snapped out of it and Allen's left hand innocence deactivated itself.

"R-Road?"Allen stated confused and noticed all of us being controlled by the Noahs.
"What is this?Why are you here,Ea-?!"Allen stopped and he later moved to the Earl.

"Allen what are you doing that's the enemy?" Rouvelier shouted displeased by Allen's movements.

"How...could you...have survived...Mana"Allen said disbelieve by his sight.The Earl seemed confused and tilted his head with his smile unwaving.

"Exorcist-san,What are you talking about, I came here for you not someone like Mana~♡"Earl said tackling Allen to the ground.Earl transformed into his odd skin and We didn't see his human form properly.
"I was surprised I thought of you someone the 14th left behind but you were the 14th you speak through my Akuma~"Earl stated.

"I didn't do that!"Allen disclaims and he suddenly quiets down and pulled Earl closer "That's right!I came to kill you brother~"He/14th declared and we were surprised as after he said that Allen started to vomit Blood and we can say he's having a painful time.

"Then please stay like that until this one's finish~"Earl said then Wisely made Allen go to Kanda who's being controlled like him.