My only friend...

Kanda's POV

I woke up in a hole filled water and met a boy who was dressed white and smiled at me.

"Yu,Good morning!"He stated and I lifted my finger from the water to point at him.He giggled and scratched his neck with his cheeks redden a little.

"I'm Alma~"He said and smiled again.A man in a lab coat came in and pulled me out of the hole and I saw a room filled with Water filled holes as well making me think that it also contains persons like us.I glanced at the boy named Alma when I was dressing myself then he smiled again.He's an annoying idiot.We fought a lot and everyone that tries to stop me gets injured like crazy.

"I just want to be your friend~"Alma shouted.
"Go die $&#%£!"I said pulling my tongue at him.He cried and we started a fight again.
"Oh my when did Yu learned $&#%£"

After that I was synchronized with the innocence that almost killed me to the point of denying the innocence so much.I was bleeding every time I synchronized with it.I was feeling tired yet felt it was noisy.I went to the room where I was pulled out of the hole.

"It's quiet~I wish I could sleep like you guys"I murmured placing my head on the wall and a tear fell then I felt a woman beside me.I was startled and it walked away while I was trying to chase it I heard a voice that belongs to an idiot.

"YU!WATCH OUT!"He shouted and I noticed it was too late I fell into the hole making Alma pull me up.After pulling me up a started to glare daggers on him and that made him flinch.His hand fell off from the stress of pulling me and from the innocence.
"I was just eating here and you came"He explained and I looked around unable to see the woman.

"Did you see her?A woman?Was it a ghost?!"I stated confused.He smirked and look at me with his so goody goody eyes.

"Did you cry Yu?That was a ghost named Foh,she comforted me when I was crying too"He said and teased me.I got annoyed and we started to fight and our body parts was dislocated and we fell into the ground in pain.We noticed our faces and laughed our pain away.That's when we started to hang together.Every morning he will talk to the people sleeping in the hole and call their name.How could he even remember their names? I stared at Alma and felt a presence of a woman again but this time it was for my own good.I lost consciousness and can barely stay awake.

"When did he start seeing illusions?! Make him sleep forever"Alma overheared the conversation of the Branch Order to the Director.They started to shock me with electricity but Alma took me in my sleep.

"Hey Yu,Can you reach outside?"Alma asked desperate then the Crows came and bind us with their magic.Alma kicked me and I fell off the building.I was out and saw an Exorcist,Marie who was not yet used to losing his eyes.I collapsed and the Crows taken me away.I died and resurected again.The innocence synchronized with me unconsciously and I was able to handle the innocence called Megun.I got out of the lab and saw Alma,who was standing on the pond of blood from all the scientists that he killed and he was carrying a wings like structure.

"Yu,let's die together"Alma suggested but in my memory I wanted to see the woman who I was in love with in my past life so I declined and he started to try kill me so in the end I was the one who killed him.