5/10

Allen's POV
Why do I feel like Cardinal is a scary person?

"I hope that Allen will tell us everything and get released from this chamber.We have no intentions of torturing him further"Cardinal stated.

Why do I think he's lying?

"That was a wonderful speech Cardinal but please take in mind that Walker hasn't spoke one detail at all"Link comment pointing at me with a blank face.

"Now now Link,Let the Cardinal do what he wants but Allen Walker should tell us what we want"The General glanced at me and I stared back at the ceiling.

"Hey,You can't force him.He doesn't know anything!"Lavi shouted childishly at them while hiding behind Kanda and Lenalee.

Should I say something too?
"Erm...umm...I...Can you quiet down?somebody's trying to sleep"I said and closed my eyes.what can I do to escape this fate given to me by the 14th?Where are the clothes I wore during the Hot Spring?

[]
'I shouldn't visit Neah for now.I don't know what he mean'

'Neah didn't go to school today?'Allen stated worried as he walked through the streets.

'Lad?!'The man runned to me and put his hand to mine.
'Please have this you are compatible for it!'The man gave me the innocence.Well I'm I Noah so I will reject it.

'No sir,I'm a Noah I can't'I said and the man stood there shock but later came back with his senses and persued me to have it.

'This can help you make a new life!For this is the heart!'He stated shouting placing the innocence at my hand and disappear.

I,Allen glared at this innocence.
After few months...

'Allen!'A voice called out.Allen ran to the source of the voice.

'Neah?!What happened?!'Allen shouted to the Neah,who was sitting on the pool of blood and some blood on the wall signing he was leaning on the wall.Neah smiled at me.

'Please find a person,who can keep my memory safe' Neah said panting for air as his skin color turned pale and his eye color fade.

'THEN I'LL DO IT NEAH!EVEN THOUGH IT'S A THOUSAND YEARS I CAN DO IT!I'LL KEEP YOUR MEMORIES SAFE!'Allen/ I shouted feeling guilty for not showing up when he needs me.
[]

Kanda's POV
We were talking about useless things about releasing,torturing and Beansprout until Beansprout's kin turned to grey and he started to wheezed in pain.

We rushed to his side unknowing what to do.

"hey Beansprout wake up!"I ordered while the others kept waking him up but he was still sleeping.

"I will deal with this.After all he is the heart~"Cardinal stated and walked to beansprout.I flinched by the words he stated and started to have a bad feeling.