Everything's back to normal

Well there's one good and bad thing I have to tell you guys.The good thing is that I finally updated this story.The bad thing is...well I'll tell you later.

(Π°Π) (Π°Π)(Π°Π)(°Π°)(Π°Π)(Π°Π) (Π°Π) (Π°Π) (Π°Π)(Π°Π) (°Π°)

Innocence started to crumble into into fragment pieces then turn to dust blown by the wind.

Noah's holy mark disappeared along with their grey like skin.

The Ark's doors faded and left no trace of its existing.

The Noahs went back to their daily life.

The Exorcists loose their memories containing the war.

Scientists/Researchers/Watchers gone back to normal and didn't even though what happened in the war.

[2 years later]

A beautiful raven black hair swings in the air as the woman jump around cheerfully greeting her brother,who became a researcher.The woman took a walk in a sunny day to meet with her friends.She still remembers the time of the war when a young white hair boy sacrifices himself just to make the world anew again.Her friends may have forgotten him already as if he didn't exist but to her he was an important friend and her first love that she lost during the war.Her friends was still aware of her remembering the war but they started to get curious for they felt like there was someone missing in their group.Lavi,Kanda,Johnny and Road were her friends.Road was her rival when it comes to Allen for they liked him and they couldn't accept the fact he was gone.Road started to attend High school while they attended college. Road was like a little sister to her as well whenever Road has trouble with her homework she will aid her.Lavi always get scolded and sent out of class for always being noisy and troublesome disturbing the serious Kanda at class.

Every night,whenever the woman remembers the white haired boy she will cry herself to sleep or she wouldn't sleep at all for 2 days letting herself collapse from exhaustion. She was already sent 20 times already yet the doctor told her friends she only has emotional problems.

"Lenalee,Let's face it.Allen's dead"Road gave out and tears forming in her eyes as she stared directly at the women in front of her.

"No,Allen's alive I know it"Lenalee didn't accept yet rather she didn't want to.

"Allen's dead a long time ago it's been 2 years now"Road cried and fell on her knees sobbing.Lenalee knelt down by her side and hugged her.

"I don't want to believe it.Please Road don't make it hard for me than it already is"Lenalee begged as she started to cry.Then they heard loud footsteps,They wiped their teara and sat on the bed pretending to sleep.

"My Lenalee~Dinner time"Her brother childishly and happily called out slamming the door violently open with all his might.Lenalee and Road sat up and followed Lenalee's Brother to the dining room.

(Next day)

Everything won't be the same as they used to be.

Lenalee sat down on her seat as she see that Lavi is teasing Kanda again.Lavi glanced at Lenalee and blushed hiding it by turning away.Lenalee was clueless yet again so she resume listening to the teacher.Lavi asked permission to the teacher if he could go to the restroom and the teacher permitted him.Lavi walked down passing Lenalee on his way,He gently placed a piece of paper on Lenalee's table.Lenalee took and read it.

Lenalee,Meet me at the rooftop at Lunch time.I'll tell you something improtant.Don't bring anyone except yourself.
Okay?~( • ̀ω•́ )✧

When it was Lunch time Lenalee went to the roof waiting for Lavi.