Bring Salvation

Allen's POV

After I learned Mana died I couldn't lighten up my mood.I was walking with Lenalee,Lavi and Kanda on the streets.

"Allen-kun cheer up~"Lenalee said to me showing her warm smile but I didn't change my mood.

"I'm alright,Master is here"I said scratching the back of my neck nervously.Even I remembered Last night that I killed a friend of mine in Another country because he became an Akuma.

"Tck!This brat How long are you gonna feel depressed there!"Kanda shouted annoyed attracting the people's attention on us.

"I'm alright really~"I said with a nervous smile and my left eye reacted to a person who we passed by.I covered my left eye making the people around me pay attention to my eye and waited the man to walk near my space or territory where I simply and calmly transform my arm without anyone noticing and slice it's head and pass by it while I inactivated my innocence from the scene.The man's head flew off the scene without a single drop of blood drip through the ground.It was noisy around it and a lady that passed by it saw the man's headless figure while he continued to walk with it's remaining strength. When the man dropped dead everyone turned their heads and their attention was on the dead headless man on the ground.

"KYAAHHHH?!"The lady shouted seeing the man headless and turn to dust from the virus that spreaded.

"Bring salvation to this poor akuma's soul"I murmured holding both my hands and prayed quietly and continued to walk away.

"Everyone please step back the smoke is poisonous!"Lenalee warned the people near the dusty smoke from the corpse.I sat down on the bench and waited for things to calm down.

"Allen You should have told by us"Lavi stated to me.I didn't look at him instead I was waiting for the other Akumas to come.

"5 Akumas Level 1"I said and he was confused.

"Hey Idiots!Come over here and fight!"Kanda shouted an order to us as I smirk and Lavi was surprised.

"Akuma's need salvation"I stated to Lavi and he was confused so he didn't pay much attention to what I said.We fought there and I killed many of them.

"Pitiful Akuma may your soul bring salvation"I prayed amd they were staring at me."What never saw an Akuma's soul before?Wow you guys are slow"I added.

"Allen-kun You must tell us first before killing it by yourself okay?"Lenalee favored.

"But the soul will cry more if I did,My purpose is to save the souls trap in the body of the Akumas who the Earl toys with"I said with my hand on my chest.

"You must think of us as well It makes our job harder"Lavi stated to me kneeling down and rubbing my pure white hair back and fort.

"I will kill them faster so It won't harm the soul nor your jobs as an exorcist"I said with my eyes reacting on another passing men.I turned my innocence into a gun like structure and one shoot it pierced the body of the man leaving smoke and dust left around the body that disappeared without a single trace.

"Allen?!"lenalee shouted and run to the people near the smoke to warn them.

"It's annoying,This brat than Beansprout"Kanda left and joined Lenalee so I and Lavi was alone and he was serious yet disappointed.

"Allen think of the people around the Akuma as well.I saw an Akuma's soul once so I understand why your so desperate but if you only think of the soul and kill it around so many people then the innocent people around it will die as well then it will cause more Akumas to be born and more souls to be pained"Lavi explained and I simply nobbed.

Then how will I kill the Akuma if it's always around people and how can I lure it out to a place where there is less people around?