?/10

Person's POV
Who are they?

"Who are you bastard?"Kanda shouted referring to the person next to General and Link popped out of no where at General's side.Maybe they got tired and will kill me now? Allen thought as he close his eyes ready to die.The man with them laugh at the gang who was rampaging the order and the one admitting to death.

"Do not worry,We will not kill Allen"The man stated smiling to them.They stopped rampaging but still didn't get out.

"Who are you bastard?"Kanda tried to ask politely but Lenalee cut in.

"Thank you Kind Sir!What is your name?"Lenalee and Lavi held the both of the man's hands and questioned.The man smiled in delight with close eyes.

"Sorry but I can't tell anyone my name for I am the Cardinal"The man said and Lenalee with Lavi jumped away the man in shock for the Cardinal was told that was the highest rank on the Black Order.Why is the Cardinal here?! Lavi & Lenalee thought.
"Haha~Silly kids!I just came by and see how Allen is doing"The Cardinal added and walked to Allen.

"So Cardinal do you think he has the heart?"The General questioned to the Cardinal.

"hmm...I'm not sure maybe if we look at him thoroughly"Cardinal thought and Kanda placed his Megune on the Cardinal's neck as his eyes turned to a beast red eyes.
"Yes Kanda Yu?May I ask where is Alma Karma?"The Cardinal smirked at Kanda as Kanda flinched at his question.

"What you know something about Alma,Kanda?!"Link almost shouted in surprise.Urgh!What the hell my head hurts Allen thought as he listened to the conversation of the gang next to him.

Allen's POV
Urgh!What the hell my head hurts.

I began to feel pain at my abdomen and tried to endure it.I didn't know what was happening not until Lenalee shouted.

"Allen?!Your skin!"Lenalee said putting her right hand on her mouth and the other pointing at me from the distance.My vision began to blur out and some pictures began to come in my mind.
[]
'You should be thankfull Allen for I,Neah the will of Noah,is helping you'He said putting his chest proudly.

'You but I,Noah of destruction,will never be thankfull for someone like this idiot helping me out' Neah began to sulk and pout when I said it so I added 'I'm joking baka' And placed my arm on his shoulder.

'Allen...I'm going to fight the Earl...Mana' I jumped in shock.

'Wait!Wait!Aren't you twins so why?'I stated confused.

'Because there cannot be two Earls at Noah Family'Neah explained as I look at him in horror.

'You can't kill him!What bullshit is this cannot be wanna be huh?!You two should be together!'I shouted.

'Sorry but that's how things work and please do me a favor,Tell Cross about this and If I lose he'll take care of Mana until I resurrect'

'Okay...?'I stated confuse and run to Cross.
Why should I be doing this?
After telling Cross everything he nobbed and sigh so I run back to the house of Noahs,Slamming my head on my bed.

What is going on?

'Destruct?'Road stated to me as I open the door for her.
'Is something wrong?'She tilted her head and I motioned to her a No.

'Good Night,Dreams'I said that was our code play with Road when I started to live here by Mana's orders.

'Mana...'

۶⁼³₌₃(づ-̩̩̩-̩̩̩_-̩̩̩-̩̩̩)づ