Not so happy...

Lavi's POV

I turned back into a child and Lenalee as well as Allen but something's wrong with him he calls himself Red and his hair is brown with a spicky rear hairstyle,He doesn't have his cursed eye and his really rude not like the Allen we know.What happened to Allen?

"Yow~Where's Mana?"He questioned us while he looked around searching for him.

"Uh...Erm...Hmm..."We all sounded while thinking of a good reson to tell him.
Should we tell him he's dead?

"Guys I'm going to my room"Yu said annoyed and started walking but Reever stopped him by blocking his way out.
"What?"

"You take care of them.We're busy or do you want us to take care of them while you do All the work for us"Reever said shaking Yu's shoulders and with a zombie face.Yu gave up and pulled us all children to his room.

"Okay better do it quick,Brats"Yu said showing us some toys to play with.

"Hey don't treat me like I'm some baby who only likes to play like this guys"Allen/Red stood up and a spark of lightning came across Yu's and Allen/Red's eyes.

"Calm down Yu Allen"We stated and motioned our hands.

"It's Red Dammit! Why do you keep calling me that dog's feaking name?!"Allen/Red souted annoyed.

"Hey that's rude,Allen...Red"Lenalee said.

"Like I care,That dog is dead anyway with that clown Mana by his side"Allen/Red stated with a smirk on his face then Lenalee punched him on the face and he stumbled down on the floor rubbing his cheeks that was punched.

"Why would you make light about life...a dog's life and why are you so rude? Doesn't your parents teach you anything about manners and stuff?!You really are annoying and rude you know that!"Lenalee angrily questioned hoping for an answer while tears flowed from her eyes.Allen/Red wiped the blood from his lips and his face was covered by his hair when he heard lenalee say those last words.

"No...I don't...I WASN'T RAISED BY MY PARENTS SO WHAT YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT.I WAS ABANDONED BY THOSE WORTLESS PARENTS JUST BECAUSE I GOT THIS ARM AND JUST BECAUSE YOU WERE RAISED BY ONE DOESN'T MATTER WITH ME SO SHUT UP LADY.YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME!SO DON'T TRY TELLING ME WHAT TO DO!"Allen/Red shouted angrily at Lenalee with some shred of tears running from his cheeks.After he calmed down he noticed the tears and wiped it but his tears continued to fall.

"A-allen...I-I'm sorry abou-"When lenalee was about to apologized Allen/Red run out of the room and cried somewhere.
"Allen?!"We shouted shock even Yu was shock by the sudden burst of tears from Allen/Red.
I never saw Allen cried not once and I didn't know he was abandoned by his parents.

We felt guilty and run after him.We searched everywhere for him and the only place we ended up searching last was the Science Division and it was getting late so we rushed there with sweat covering us.We were out of breath and panting,I was almost going to collapse and Lenalee was exhausted from all the running while Kanda was fine and with all the running he looked like just doing basic exercise by the looks of all his sweat.Jonny saw us when he was passing by carrying some papers.

"Oh Lenalee Kanda Lavi! Is something wrong?"Jonny stopped and asked us .

"Allen..he-"We were going to explain when Jonny smiled and showed us that Allen/Red was on the corner acting strong but his tears won't stop falling down.We walked to him and kneeled down next to him while Kanda stared at us.

"What do you want now?! Are you trying to pity me?! I don't need pity"He said angrily wiping his tears and glared at us.

"We're sorry"We bowed down and Yu scratched the back of his neck and murmured 'yeah sorry' under his breath.

"Fine I forgive you so let's go to sleep!"Allen/Red ordered to us making us go to our rooms and sleep.
[Next Day]

I woke up and went straight to the restroom and in my surprise I was back to normal.I smiled and rushed to Lenalee's room.Violently opening the door.

"Lenalee,We're back to normal"I said cheerfully and Lenalee was infront of her mirror and smiled at me.

"Yeah let's see how's Allen doing,He was acting weird yesterday"Lenalee smiled and we walked quietly to his room seeing that he was covered by his blanket and asleep.Avoiding waking the other exorcist we went inside silently.

"Allen!We're back to normal!"We said in chorus waking Allen up and he sat up rubbing his eyes.

What the?!-