Mission to Give a new vessel to Neah

Person's POV

Allen kept running while his friends followed behind him arriving at a place filled with golden colored wheats.A large willow tree stood and a large like farm house displayed its dull colors on the background of everything as the wind blew the falling leaves of the tree making the wind sound like a soft whistle on someone's ears making them feel sleepy and amused.Allen took a break,catching his breath before coming inside,He saw a big mirror that was broken to pieces with dried blood on it.

This must be why The Earl hated Mana- Allen thought and walked to a room where he saw a ritual like magic circle.

"Is this it?Neah"Allen called out and from inside Neah answered"It is but are you sure you can do it?" Allen smirked at the word making Neah sigh in defeat.

"Then Lenalee take that manikin from the closet...Lavi get some sewing kit...Kanda...Um...Get me some male clothes from Neah's room down the hallway at the last room"Allen ordered and At first they were confused but later ondid as Allen ordered.

"Tck! Beansprout"Kanda complained under his breath as he walked away looking for Neah's room.

"Allen-kun,Here...Why is there even a manikin in here?"Lenalee asked and Allen made a (-_-|||)like from the looks of Allen,Lenalee stopped her question instead said"So what will you do with this?"

"Later I'll tell you when everyone comes"Allen gave a smile to Lenalee and Lenalee nobbed.

"Allen! I have it and STRIKE! I saw a pretty girl on the way!~"Lavi stated with heart on his eyes(♡0♡).With one word Allen stood up surprised.

"Wait!What?!"Allen's voice waa now different assuming he is now the Neah,the 14.Neah shaked Lavi on the shoulder hard and Lavi started to get dizzy and fainted.
"Tck!Useless!"Neah said angry.Maybe Mother's a ghost now- Neah thought and Allen quickly took hold of his body after Neah made his head snapped up like being upper cutted by an invincible man.

Allen let out a sigh "Do it later,Neah.I'm making a vessel for you" Allen took a nearby kitchen knife and sliced his skin a little( I ain't writing where:-P cause I'm too lazy) and took a needle just to make his blood drip on the manikin with his skin placed on it's stomach.

"[CHANTS]"

The circle glowed with purple lights engulfing the Manikin little by little as Allen Chants his spell,the piece of his skin grew and the Manikin had human skin Allen took his finger with dripping blood on and wrote on the Manikin's forehead'Neah' at the same time The Manikin's skin turned to grey.

"Neah...This will be a little painful"Allen murmured and Chanted a different spell that spell made another floating circle in the middle was a pentagram like star and it went through the Manikin's body.Allen's eyes glowed to white and Allen screamed in Pain as a soul like appearance was pulled out from his body through his mouth.His skin turned grey with the holy mark appearing as a Little design as Everything begans to be engulp by smoke.

"Thank you Allen~♡" Two voices stated.One was from the Earl and the other was from Neah they have met again.

"Neah...Mana...I miss you"Allen said then hugged the two.

"Tck!Tck!Allen that wasn't a good move"The cardinal stated throwing 2 wounded guys on the floor.

===================================================
I'm sorry that I didn't publish long for I was busy with exams events called UN but now they are finished and my imagination came back.So I was able to make this

I'm sorry*bows*