2/10

Allen's POV
We arrived at China and there was a nostalgic feeling coming from the town a little.I remembered that it was about the time I lost my innocence and almost died without its help back then.We went straight to the Hot Springs near the mountain. The wind was cool and was like a whistle as the petals fly around with the wind as if it was dancing.I made my look like a gentleman to prevent the Order from noticing me.

"Allen-kun?~"Road said and snapped me back to reality as I sat on our room and waited for midnight to come.

"W-whaat Road?"I said nervously and begin to hear crying sounds from a different room.That must be a funeral.the tought popped out of my mind while we take a look at it.

"Dean!Why do you have to die?!You were a great guy!"The blonde girl in black stated while she cried and shivered from her lost.She stood up and walked outside.We followed her to the outside of the inn.

"Ma'am?"Road and I asked and the woman took a glance at us and smiled but she was sad and her eyes was filled with depression.

'Make the Akuma'

"Would you like to take back your beloved from those despising gods?"I stated unconditionally while the word inside my head kept repeating 'make the akuma'.

"You can do that?....Yes take him from the gods please"She questioned and we nobbed then she started to beg.Road made a skull strucrure and put it infront of the woman.

"Call forth the name of thy name"I stated.
"DEAN!"A bolt zapped the skull and a name was formed on the skull's forehead named 'dean'.The skull stood up and thry began to hug each other.

'Make it use her skin,Allen'

"You by means mine and I order you to kill her and use her skin"I pointed out my finger to the woman and they began to fight and of course the woman was fragile in her last breath someone saved her.

"Second illusion!"The snake like flame sliced the skull into half and turned to dust.Road and I tried to run away but I stood there from the memory unraveled to me in my mind.My skin turned gray as the Noah's while I use my powers to call forth many level 4 Akumas.

[Memory]
In China.

'Allen,jist do the job and let's go to the Hot Springs!~"N es ah jumped around. What is he the Earl?

'Wait a minute you idiot!'I shouted.Why am I always with Neah?

'Come on what job are you gonna do anyway the first one or second?'Neah asked and lift both his arms and placed it behind his head.

'The first one,Make an Akuma'Allen stated.What?! I never made one Akuma in my life and the first one was just now!

'Then make it use her skin,Allen'Neah stated excited and added 'Mana will be coming along,right?'with a smirk.

'Yeah if he didn't then he won't approved me as his kind'Allen explained. His kind?

'Then how about we jam around like old times sake?'Neah made a guitar and stram it with ease.

'Yeah okay Neah'Allen said smilingly happy.
[Memory end]

'So the more you see my memory the more you'll see yourself'

Lenalee's POV

I was talking on the phone when Brother told me about Choiji.

"What that can't be?!"

"I'm sorry but Allen was the one who killed him"Brother stated to me as I started sobbing over the phone in pain.I kneeled down and let goed of the phone and cried on my knees.

"Allen...kun...Killed...Choiji"I barely stated as Lavi came to me and comforted me.

"Lenalee,calm down.Allen must have his reasons"Lavi patted my back and stated with a sad pained face.

"yeah.Allen will never kill him without a reason"Jonny joined in and I noticed Kanda wasn't there.

"Where's Kanda?"

BOOM!

We rushed to the source of sound we heard and it was from aouside the Inn. The thought popped out of our heads and thought 'kanda must have started a fight or an Akuma started to attack him' as we rushed outside and spotted them.Road was pulling the sleeves of a man that almost look like Allen.The man was smiling in the sight of Kanda attacking the akumas with difficulty.

"Allen?!Why did you kill Choiji?!"Lavi shouted unbelieved by brother's words on the phone.

"Heh~hahahaha! I can't believe it that you would ask him that"The man said amused.The tone and voice clearly stated that this isn't the Allen person we know.

"That's beansprout is nuts!"Kanda said angrily as he started fighting one of the last level 4 Akuma there is.

"You should blame us.We are at fault really...Allen and I"The man said to us with an amused smile.

"What?Allen will never kill one of our friends"Jonny proclaimed as the man started to giggle along with Road joining the laughter.

"Allen did...well unconsciously though"Roas stated.

Well that means it was the 14th...Neah did it!

"So should we have a party like a reunion of some kind"The man lift up the his white pure hair that was blocking his eyes and it was gold like yellow when we spoted his eyes.

It is the 14th!

ヾ(o゜_,゜o)ノ======================================

Well sorry for not updating much.I have limits when I use my gadgets.

Allen : You made me look like a bad guy.

Lenalee : Allen-kun,Even if you look bad you're still good inside.That's what I like about you.

Allen : Uhherm...Thanks Lenalee (•////•)

Lenalee : You're welcome[Dense]

Road : Nooo!Allen is mine!~*Hugs allen*

Loading next chapter..........................................100%..Complete!