Order Under Attck

I will change the storyline in D.grayman and put in my ideas.It will change this story really really New not like the story you
know in D.grayman.I do not own this I'm just creating it anew.

===================================================

Allen's POV

I was asleep when I noticed a noise from inside my room.I jumped and activated my claw and saw Lavi and Lenalee in my room sneaking they flinched in my sudden movement.

"A-Allen?!"They said surprised.

"Lenalee?! Lavi?! What are you doing here?!"I almost shouted and pulled my blanket onto my body.

"What's this Allen is embarrassed showing your body to us?~"Lavi teased me.Baka~ I'm not embarrassed it's that you'll feel disgusted by the many wounds I have on my body.

"I'm not embarrassed,Lavi Baka!"I stated to jim but he smirked and pulled my blunket and they saw my wounds.

"Allen?!"Lenalee said with Lavi on the background showing his so shock white face wiggling with a scream.

"It's... from...Training and fight...or something"I said scratching my cheeks sweating and smiled at them.

"*knock* Allen-kun?"Miranda said nervously as she came in.

"Yes?Good morning Miranda-san"I smiled at her and she seemed relieved.

"The others are waiting for you at the cafeteria"Miranda said and kept glancing at me.

"Tell them I'll be there after my daily exercise"I favored with a smile on my face and Miranda nobbed then went out to tell them.

"What exercise,Allen?"Lavi asked while I carry a chair on the middle of the room and tilted my head.

"Huh?Don't you all exercise like this?"I said while I jumped placing a thumb on the chair and tilted the chair sidewards as it seems like it was falling.

"What who would?!You told you this,Allen-kun?"Lenalee asked angrily.While I do some push ups on the tilted chair and Lavi panicking that I might fall from the chair and hirt myself.

"Master did"I stated and I realized I was making a fool out of myself yet again.I sat on the floor with a fool marked on my back and gloomed on the corner.

Damn you Master!You fooled me again.I should have never believed you in the first place.You even made me pay your depths for you all these years and you just make a fool out of me again.You're worst than an Akuma!

"Allen it's alright!"Lavi encouraged me.I stood up and they lead me to the cafeteria.I saw everyone with Link who was holding a cake.
"What's all the fuss?"I asked and they looked at me nervously.

"It's a sorry cause yesterday you were some bad memories"Link and everyone bowed down and apologized yet again.

"Don't worry.No biggie~"I laughed while they still seemed down.

" When there's something you can't understand no matter how much you think about it, you can't just let yourself brood over it forever!"i said and they just forced a smile on me.

"Look!Look!At Komui 2x"Komui introduced cheerfully to us a robot who he named by himself.

"Better run!"I suggested as I saw a lightning spark around the robot's body.

"W-What?!"They said as they saw a large spark on it's head showing up.They run fast and The robot went berserk and formed it hands into sharp objects seen in this place.
I'm guessing that it was for helping Jeryy out.

"I'll kill it!"I held out my left hand and activated it into a claw.

"Nooo!Allen-kun Stooop!"Komui shouted at me while the robot think of me as a threat and attacks me.

"I'm sorry Komui!"I shouted and stopped running focusing at the robot and Cross Grave!

BOOM!

"Komui2x!Komui2x?! "Komui shouted sobbing at the robot and I was wobbly after deactivating my innocence.

What's happening to me?Am I this tired after using Innocence? I feel like I'm going to collapse.

"I'm...going...to...my...room"I said slowly and drowsy. Unable to balance my footing while I walk away causing me to fall down.

"Allen are you okay?!"Jonny and Lenalee shouted and run to me.

"I'm just sleepy~"After telling them I fell asleep and they brought me to my room to sleep comfortably.

"ATTENTION! AN KNOWN GROUP OF PEOPLE ARE INVADING THE ORDER PLEASE EVACUATE IMMEDIATELY TO THE NEAREST EXITS!I REPEAT PLEASE EVALUATE TO THE NEAREST EXISTS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!" The speaker sounded and waking me from my slumber.

That was a weird dream I have.The Order is being attacked!