6

Lenalee's POV
Allen's skin began to turn grey like the noahs so we began to panic but the Cardinal walked to Allen quickly.
Why do I feel like We shouldn't let him come close to him?

Kanda clenched at his megun fighting his instincts to slice the Cardinal in half as we speak.I noticed near Cardinal was white feather like hand.I jump in my surprise and the Cardinal turned to us with a smile.

"Oh my you saw that didn't you dear?"The Cardinal stated and Kanda was able to draw his sword,Megun and pointed it at the Cardinal. Lavi also did as Kanda did as they take their position getting ready to beat up the Cardinal but something was wrong for some reason they won't work.
"Your innocence will never work against me.Do you want to know why?"The Cardinal asked but didn't wait for our respond to his question and continued to talk.
"Because I'm an innocence itself!"His body became pure white and his face was scary.
"I am the Apocryphos!"He shouted and started to charge at us.We couldn't use our innocence so we were useless.Suddenly a door like dream appeared out of no where,it opened violently releasing a man with a coat like appearance. He fought Cardinal/Apocryphos that was attacking and was ina disadvantage.

"Allen!~♡"A doll run to Allen from the man's pocket.The man was really trying his best not to get beat up by him.The doll hugged Allen,who was struggling on the turtor table tied up.Allen began to calm down and closed his eyes more relaxed as the greyish skin fade off.

"R-Road?!"Allen shouted surprised.Road/Doll simply tilted it's head and smile at him then fought the Cardinal/Apocryphos with the man/Tikki.

"Allen!"We shouted and run to him.

"Guys!Help me with some-"Allen spaced out.

Allen's POV
[]
'*chants spell* thanks Noah of Destruction'Neah said and died.I began to walk and thought of something.

Neah should be stronger!

As I thought of that I took the innocence the strange man gave to me and placed it on my arm.It began to glow and I woke up anew...really anew,I was a teenage boy and slowly as time passes I began to grow younger and younger than became a boy.I walked around naming myself as 'Red'.

"Poor Allen~"A familiar voice cried out and I walked to that sound to find Mana.After many chats and talk we traveled together around the world.
[]

"Allen are you alright?"Lenalee asked tapping my head.

"Hey Allen,Earth to Allen?"Lavi waved his hand near my face trying to get my attention.

"Ah...Where's my clothes when we were on the spring?"I asked and Kanda threw it on my face.

"Beansprout"Kanda murmued but I heard it I didn't mind it cause I was busy.I rampaged my clothes and found it.The book of spells Noah's cast on others to seal their memory.

"Allen that's-?!"Road and Tikki shouted but was cutt off by the Cardinal.

"I need to try!"I shouted back and run off to find a safe place to study the book.
Mana....Neah....Noahs.I'm going to finish this war.