14th . . . Noah

Lavi's POV
I never thought that General Cross can train that Allen like that he doesn't even care of people only the souls of the Akumas.He moved his left hand so fast I almost thought it died on it's own but Allen was scary he didn't even warn us about the Akumas walking around the town.

"Lenalee are you okay?"I held Allen on my shoulders asleep so I went to Lenalee who was angry at Allen a moment ago.

"Yeah it's just that... Allen never had any friends so he considers himself a living salvation for the Akumas only"Lenalee stared at Allen's face who was fast asleep.

"Oh Walker's here!"Link stated.I jumoed when I noticed a person pulling Allen away from my shoulder.

"Link how did you get here?Kanda stop it!"Lenalee asked as I calmed down from fright.

"This crow I noticed him for a while now,So I was planning on killing him later"Yu said when he withdraws his Megun on Link's neck.

"I will continue my observation with Walker and test something on him while he's like that"Link said and I was curious what he ment.

"Like what?"I said curiously.

"Like this*holds out paper with music notes* Who taught you this Walker?"Link showed the paper of music score that was use to move the ark.

"Ehh?! Why is that there?!"Allen said with his eyes starting to tear up and Lenalee comforts Allen with a hug.

"What's wrong,Allen Do you know that?"Lenalee asked and Link walked closer to Allen.

"Mana~... Taught... me...that"Allen barely said in his crying voice and shock Link.

"What do you Know about this Mana person?!Who's the 14th, Walker answer me!"Link shouted as Allen continued to cry from the memory of him killing his father by his innocence.

"Kawaii~Who's this kid?~"A familoar girl voice asked from behind me and making Lenalee stop hugging Allen on my shoulder.

"Ah...this...is A-"I was cutted of by Lenalee and Yu blocking me from the girl with the spiky hairstyle and a man with a bandana on his forehead.

"Don't their Noahs!"Yu said and drawed his Megun.The girl giggled and her skin color changed to a noah and as well as the boy with the bandana.

"Noah like Brother Neah?"Allen said confused.

"haha~So he's Allen-kun.So cute~"Road the oldest Noah stared.

"Road let's go!This might affect the chances of Earl-sama"The Demon eye's Wisely said.

"Ah Noah of Pleasure! Mana is alive"Allen said and we were shock even the noah,road and wisely.

"Thank you Allen,let's play some time okay?~"Road bowed down and walked away with Wisely.

"Uh-huh okay~"Allen nobbed cheerfully and said with a smile.

"Allen what do you mean Mana is alive didn't you say you killed him?!"I and Lenalee asked in chorused.

"Huh?Mana is Alive?"Allen seemed confused.

"What didn't you say that yourself,Brat?"Yu said irritated at us.

"I said that?"Allen continued to question without a clue.

"It seems like the 14th can unconsciously take over Walker without him knowing"Link stated with his hand on his chin like a pose.

"Heh~You got that right kiddo 4 dots -san"A voice from my shoulder said and I realized it was Allen.
"Who would have thought that Allen-kun can be so cute in this form"The 14th said and sigh.

"14th?!"We shouted and he smiled at us.

"Yes?Why so surprised?Am I that scary?~"The 14th said in a happy tone.

"Stop making Allen-kun have a hard time already!"Lenalee shouted.

"I'm not,It's you guys because you don't believe him and He won't give up and accept me already"The 14th made a ˋε ˊ face.
"Allen doesn't even remember" the 14th murmured I could hear it because he was on my shoulder.

"Yawn~ When are we gonna stop?"The Allen we know not 14th asked.

"Ah!Allen let's go home~"I said carrying him to the train and arriving at the order.

"Oh welcome back Guys Allen~"The Science Division greeted.Allen blushed and scratched his cheeks and was sucked by a thought of something.

"Allen?"Jonny asked.Allen flinched and smiled.

"Ah sorry It's just that Mana was always the one who says that to me cause I never had a family"Allen said with a smile and a embarrassed face.

"Allen~"They said and hugged him and I joined the fun and hugged him.

POOF!