Problems...

Allen's POV
Owch!My head hurts.
I sat up and rubbed my head in pain and felt like I was in a soft bed.I looked around and noticed that it was dark-like sky and a toyhouse room.
This isn't the Order.What happened to the Noahs that attacked the Order?
I felt a hand stroking my hair gently making me feel at ease.I looked up and saw Road,I jumped while activating my innocence and she giggled.

"Good morning brat"Tyki said from the door and smirked at my face,who looked like seeing ghosts from horror movies.

"W-What?!Where AM I?!"I shouted confused.

"We're in the hideout of us,Noahs~"Road smiled and I was shock to the point of turning to stone.

"Come,14th told me if you became a Noah you should properly get introduced first~"Road jumped out of the bed and pulled my hand through the outside of the door Tyki was standing.I saw the Jasdevi,Wisely,Lulu and The Earl.

"Good Morning Allen-kun♡"Earl greeted and clap his hands then a feast was prepared for us all.

"Earl-sama is very happy for you joining us"Lulu bowed down and smiled.
How could I reject this if everyone is so happy? Θ︹Θს

"Urm...Ahm"

"Allen let them we'll teach you the magic of us Noahs"Road favored and smiled at me.

"O-okay?"
††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

No one's POV

"Allen!*sniff*Wahhhh~"Timothy cried out as Miranda pats his back.

"Allen-kun..."Miranda turned depressed and cried as well.

"Allen-kun,I miss you!"Krory cried out and wet Reever's lab coat.

"Get a hold of yourself guys!"Reever shouted annoyed.

"ALLEN-KUN WILL COME BACK SO STOP CRYING.AND EAT!"Jery stated and showed his cooked foods to everyone but Jonny bump into him and he flew away to the cafeteria area(just far far away from the exorcists Accidentally).

"Bad news!We're short handed on Exorcists"Jonny spoke as everyone was injured during the battle.

"He's our enemy.When I see him I'll kill him"Chaoji claimed as he form a fist on his hand.Bak tries to treat his wounds with Wong shouting how proud he is on Bak.

"Walker,will come back cause it was the 14th who made him join the Noah Family"Bak said with a serious face.While Lenalee was on the chair mopping and Lavi was trying to cheer her up.

"Lenalee you heard that,Bak is right"Lavi stated pointing at Bak who is proud too much on himself.

"I chose the Order more than Allen"Lenalee cried and Marie came and patted her head.

"Even if The Order,you and Allen are far away it doesn't mean that you'll never be friends again"Marie stated to the crying Lenalee and smiled.

"Yeah*hic*you're right!"Lenalee stood up and walked away
"I'm in!"Jonny stated and walked away along side Lenalee.

"Why did they think their going?"Lavi questioned Marie who was smiling at them.

"To look for Allen"Lavi made a white wiggle like face and run after them.

"LEEEEENAAAAALEEEEE!"Lavi shouted and Lenalee&Jonny waited for Lavi.

"What?Are you going to search as well?~"Lenalee asked with a cute face and Lavi was unable to refuse so he joined the search for Allen.

"Then where do we start?"Lavi and Lenalee questioned Jonny who had lots of things carried on his bag.

"By going to this places!~"Jonny pulled out a pile of papers from his over packed bag.Lenalee and Lavi took a pick on the pile of paoers and saw it was depths and that made their face shock.

"A-Are you sure A-Allen know a-all of this p-places?"Lavi asked not believing and Jonny nobbed.

"Allen-kun remembers this?!"Lenalee shouted surprise.

"Umm...Even the depths from each places...I heard it when he was taking a short nap*gloomy face*Then turned into a nightmare hahaha"Jonny said depressed.

"Then let's go the earlier we get to search the faster we'll find him!~"Lavi suggested to Lenalee and Jonny.

"Yeah!~"The group shouted cheerfully and run off to search for Allen.