Sorry Ending na part 2

Allen's POV

It's dark...Maybe I got kidnapped?or something? All I remember is that I was walking*cough* running*cough* from the mafia bosses that I magnificently cheated and won on cards.( ☆^☆)Then Something happened and blocked my view then I pass out when I was hit be something that made me sound 'oww!'.

It was dark.I assume I was blindfolded and tied on a chair from hand to foot to prevent escape.I let out a yawn that later making someone noticed me.

"Hmm?"

"Oh! He's awake! HE'S awake!"

"SHUT UP! WE COULD HEAR YOU LOUD AND CLEAR! DAMMIT!"

"Now~Now~Don't shout"

"hehehe~ You made my Lenalee suffer now I'll make you suffer~( • ̀ω•́ )"

I was somewhat familiared by the voices I heard but I already forgotten everyone's name. I'm simply named
' Red  A.(allen) Walker'
I was reborn in this world to maintain the balance but in return I have to start anew. Whenever I find a person that seems familiar I get embarrassed causing me to ran away from them.Hehe.

"Um...Excuse me sir?Could you so kindly be so nice to take this blindfold off me?~"I smiled at them sweetly that is rather horrifying even if my eyes were blindfolded my smile is rather evil if I say so myself.

"There,Allen-kun Long time no see!"A boys with glasses greeted me like it was some kind of special reunion to them.Johnny if I recall correctly.

"so what do you want from me?"I asked them.I felt like I shouldn't cause I'll regret it.

"Nothing Much just a revenge for making my lenalee sad" Everyone knows who that is.

"I didn't make anyone sad" I responded and they sweat dropped.

"Allen-kun,Lenalee-san is waiting for your arrival"

"I- I see" I nervously responded and thought if this 'lenalee' was to see me I wonder if I can stay alive after she beat me up. I sweathdropped and looked the other direction in fright.

"See?! You knew My Lenalee is SAD!!!!" Komui shouted at well directly in my ears and pointed at me with his fingers like it's a sharp knife for murder.

"Well I do feel bad about Lenalee being sad but... I can't see her yet...Not now" I stated and looked down at the floor.

"Why?"

"Well cause..." I started to blush.

"Hmmm?"

"Cause I don't... want to bother...about my feelings" I looked away and Kumoi started kicking me for 'stealing' his Lenalee away.

"Allen! That's good news!" Johnny shouted happtly and all.

"How is that good news?" I raised a brow out of confusion. I don't believe Lenalee likes me and I always cause trouble around here.

"Cause... well Lenalee-"

BAM!

The door smashed open revealing Lenalee, standing there with her angry face. Kumoi widened his eyes in shock because he was 'busted'.

"Allen-kun...you liked me?!" Lenalee asked in surprise as her eyebrow flinched.

"Yes I do. Lenalee I realized still I was being reincarnated that I miss you and I want you for myself and... I love you and I think you feel different about me" I confessed blushing madly.

"I...I..." Lenalee's face turned red from embarrassement.
"I love you too Allen" Lenalee runner to me and hugged me.

Seems like we felt the same way all along. Lenalee started to cry and tell me about her feelings when I was gone.

I miss her and she misses me.

-----

"Even though this isn't like the movies, Lenalee please go out with me" I confessed smiling warmly at her.

"I....I would love to!" She shouted and started to beat me up.... let's just say payback for making her lonely but we did started going out.