There?Here?Where?...

Person's POV
Lenalee and the gang wen to almost 50 shops but still unable to find Allen.

"Hey are you sure this is the only lead we can have to where that Moyashi is?"Kanda asked annoyed by the people in the shop calling him beautiful girl.

"Yup!~"Lavi Lenalee and Jonny chorused.

"Then let's go already!"Kanda bemanded as he slam his hand on the table violently.

"Wait we haven't asked the owner yet"Jonny said as soon as he said that Lavi walked to the owner and rampage his pocket.

Pulling out a picture of Allen and them.He took a glance at the photo and then showed it to the owner with a smile on his face as he remember the times they spend with Allen.

"Mister do you know who this man is?"lavi questioned the owner.The owner observed the white haired man(Allen)He first flinched at first then smiled at them.

"No I don't"

"Thank you then for telling us"Lenalee thanked and went to their table while Kanda felt that the owner was lying so he stood up and walked to the owner.

Kanda grabbed the owner's shirt to confront him.Kanda made a very scary face as he did that.

"Are you sure you didn't saw him?huuh~"Kanda questioned and the owner nibbed his head repeatedly. Kanda got tired and took the gang outside the shop.

'If I told them that This guy was the one who cheated at cards and pissed them off then they'll think I'm sheltering him'The owner thought.

"Kanda!~"Lenalee shouted to Kanda,who was walking ahead of them.

"What?!"Kanda asked annoyed.

"Let us take a break"Lenalee smiled at Kanda and he agreed. They sat down and rest on the bench near the fountain display in the middle of the city.

"Kanda,you look like you're having a hard time do you want to have some,Komui Vitamin pill"Jonny asked and showed Kanda the bottle.

"No"

"Come on Kanda try some of the new improved medicine made by the Science Division"Jonny persistently tries to convince Kanda to take some.

"I said No!"Kanda threw the medicine out of his face through the street.Jonny chased after the medicine as it flew off the street.Jonny stumble across a -

"What is that?!"

"KYAAAAAHHHH?!"A lady screamed in terror and The gang came running to the source of the scream.They saw Level 3 Akumas that are starting to violently attack the people nearby the area.

"Level 3 Akumas?!Why in this time?!"The watchers run to the Nearest telephone and called the Exorcists.Lenalee jumped up and activated her innocence as well as Kanda.

"Stop"A voice ordered and all the Level 3 Akumas stopped moving and turned to the person who ordered them.He was tall and his eyes was being blocked by his hair.He looked elegant and polite as soon as They thought that Allen popped out of their mind.

"Allen?!Is it you?!"Jonny and Lavi chorused in curiousity and surprise.

"Allen-kun are you coming back to the order?"Lenalee questioned Allen.

As soon as Lenalee said that the Akumas halted and started to attack the people again.The man turned to them,Akumas in a surprised.

"Geez!Would you listen already?!"The man shouted at the Akumas.The gang instantly thought 'that voice is Allen's' and rush to him.Lenalee grabbed his sleeved.

"Allen-kun?"Lenalee said The man flinched at the sight of the lady,he soon blushed and jumped to the other side of their direction.

"So it is beansprout!"Kanda stated while taking out his Megun.

"You should really start remembering your friends names"The man murmured will fighting the Akumas who didn't listen to what he said.

The man saw a child almost being killed by the Akume and helped her.

"I'm sorry for showing you such a deadly performance,Little miss~"The man stated and threw the child to Lenalee.

"Retreat Akumas by the name of the Noah of Will"The man shouted and the Akumas obediently obeyed and followed him in the escape.While escaping the man pass by Lenalee.

"Lenalee-san,I killed one"The man whispered to Lenalee as he pass by her with the Level 3 Akumas following him.

"WHAT?!"Lenalee turned to the man's direction to see nothing.