1/10 memories...

Allen's POV
I have enough!This is really irritating me first I kill,then I see,Then meet them!

I stormed out of the Noah's house with a thought of a refreshing walk and Road trying to follow me.I glared at her and she flinched then made her teary eyes.I couldn't help but let her joined my walk and saw the people having a festival.

"Wanna go?~"Road said with a glittering eyes as she pull my sleeves and so I nobbed while walking inside the festival area.

I saw a candy apple stand from the cornwr of my eyes and couldn't help wanting to taste it.

"Road,Do you want a candy apple too?"I asked pointing at the stand of cany apples.She smiled at me and nobbed continuously. I giggled at her cheerfulness and bought us 2 as we walked down the area going deeper and deeper into the festival area.I saw the stand of *I challenge you stand* cards.

They don't know who they're messing with. I smirked in amusment but remembered that Road was with me.

"You can go and play too,Allen-kun~"Road gave me permission and I went and played the cards.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~2hours~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

★ LAST ROUND ★
W

e took our cards as we glared at each other...no mostly he was glaring and I was staring at his scar while I cheat.
Urgh!That scar must have hurt.I took a card from the cards on the center.

Eww~.I putted down a Four of a kind cards on the desk making him annoyed and desperately panic on his mind.

Look I think there's still flesh showing up.He wasn't able to put down anything because he was deep in panic.

"Full house~♪"I slammed the cards on the table as the others stared at it disbelieved at my card play.haha of course because I'm cheating so I'm winning.

"Here laddy,You won a coupon to go to a hot spring at China!~"The owner happily handing out 2 tickets to the hot spring with Road jumping at the background in joy of my play as well as my price.

"We're gonna come right?"She made puppy eyes at me and asked.who would able to say no to that?

"Fine~"I sigh of defeat and she kapt skipping at the top off the mountain stairway just to watch the fireworks.While walking up the staircase I heard something.

'Allen,let's go to the Hot springs!~'

I was confused but didn't bother anymore as the Fireworks began to flair up on the sky into a beautiful fireworks show.I and Road giggled as we watch the show.

"Allen,Thank you~"Road said as we walked back to the house aftwr the festival.She smiled at me and I blushed slightly dou.She then kissed me on the cheeks and run inside the house.

"What was that about?"I said while I rub the kiss out of my cheeks and went inside.I hope I rubbed everything away cause if Sheril saw this seen he will kill me.

[Next day]

"A-L-L-E-N! Wake up~"Road said while I was opening my eyes to see her lying down on my belly.I sat up and rubbed my eyes as I noticed that today was the day of the Hot spring.She qent outside and I prepared.I took a good look at the tickets then-

FLASH!

'Allen let's go to the hot springs!~'Neah shouted waving the tickets on the air.I gave a smile.

'No'

'Why I won it for us?'Neah made a crying face to make me say yes.

'No can do,Neah'

'But we can do that tomorrow after the Hot spring'Neah said with a face like this ( .Ő ζŐ)ノ.

'Can you wait about that Neah we need to finish our job?now!'I said. What is our job?

I snapped out of the flashback and went to the Hot spring with Road.