Joining the search...

Kanda's POV

I was walking to the direction to the nearest Order as possible from the village I have stayed at.I was walking by and saw the playing children at the streets.They were noisy and cheerful as other children would be these days.The ball they were playing went to my feet and I picked it up.

"Mister that's my ball.Can I have it please?"The green spiky haired child stated.I gave him his ball and pass them by but the crowd of girls came flying with hearts to me.

"Mister,can I get your number?"
"What's your name?"
"Are you single?"
"Do you have a girlfriend?"
"Are you married?"
They questioned one after another as I tried my best to ignore them.I finally got pissed off and snapped by the end when I was near the bench.

"Can you please stop asking these absurd questions about me?"I gave them an annoying smile and an aura of darkness.

"Yu?"A familiar voice said from behind me as soon as I heard this annoying voice I turned to that direction to see a brainless idiotic moron Bookman Jr. A.K.A. known as Lavi.
"It is Yu!~"He jumped and hugged me and his aura was filled with flowers.

"So Moe!~♡"the girls screamed in amusment and delight.

"Kanda Yu?"A voice stated and the person turned into a Akuma.
"You should have spend that last time of yours peacefully.You have picked hell"The Akuma said its last words and I sliced it with megun fastly.

"This regret of mine couldn't let me die in peace"

"Kanda!"Lenalee hugged me and cried out.I patt her head and looked her in the eyes.

"You've grown uglier,Lenalee"I stated and let her go as Lavi tried to stop Lenalee from attacking me.I walked to Jonny.

"Kanda!"He cried out and hugged me too.What's wrong with these people?

"Jonny let me help with the hunt"I favored and Lenalee lavi Jonny froze as a statue.

"Y-Yu w-will h-help f-find A-allen k-kun?"Lenalee said scared and nervous and confused.

"Yes I will help find beansprout"I clarified to them as they sigh and smiled.

"Okay,but don't force yourself Yu"Lavi paaced his hand on my shoulder and smiled.For some reasons his smile is making me want to kill him.He's face is like saying he wants to be killed.

"I'm not forcing myself!"I said angrily.Lenalee and jonny giggled and resume their search.

"Okay I was joking Yu"He smiled and run to them.

"Stop calling me Yu!"I ordered angrily and walked next to Lenalee and Jonny