Torture Chamber

Mr.Rouvelier came walked to me with a smirk like smile that was delighted with the sight of me being chained.

"Why hello there,General how do you do?"I said with a plastic smile formed on my mouth.He glared at me for a second and got to his small eyes form.

"Lenalee-san and the others please go back now"Link said to the guys kindly.Lenalee nobbed and they went out with pained faces well except for Kanda,you know he's still under his pocker mask and didn't show a slightest hint of pain on his face nor eyes.

"Kanda!"I shouted and Kanda turned his head to my direction.

"Take care of the Order for me~"I kindly said with a smile but I was tearing up deep inside.Kanda nobbed and continued to walk away.

That's our real Kanda.

"Allen Walker,please see what is on yhe other side to inform you that you will be tortured" Mr.Rouvelier showed the door to me and I without hesitation opened it and saw the sharp,pointy and blood stained tools everywhere in the room.

What do they even use this for except for me?

"Here let me"Link handcuffed me to the table like bed and I was unable to move freely.
"I'm sorry Walker but this is my job"Link said sadly to me as a tear slip out but only I noticed it.

"Then Walker would you mind telling me how and what is your relationship with the Noahs?" Mr.Rouvelier gave a evil smile as he picked up a scalpel and showed it to me.I flinched in fear but I calmed down right away.

"I...I-"

==✂============================❤==

Well I now it's short sorry

I'm so sorry!

・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・ .·'¯'(>▂<)'¯'·.