Should I kill or be killed?

Allen's POV

H-Bow did Mana appeared here?!

"Hahaha~ Come now Allen don't be shock"Mana stated rubbing the back of his neck.

"I see.You too had the same idea of making me a new vessel but where did you even learned this?"Neah laughed childishly and I gave him the notebook.

"Mana.Neah. Defeat the Cardinal now"I ordered.

"But Allen-kun,Isn't The Cardinal equalled to a Reaper to their kind?"Lenalee questioned.

"Don't worry we're talking about the Twins here"I said in a cheerful voice.

"Hahaha~ there's no need here" The Jasdevi tossed the Cardinal to me.Luckily I caught him.Well I fell down and Road kept jumping on the Cardinal adding more weight on my body.

"Allen!~ Allen!~"Road cheerfully and childishly called.

"Dreams,please get of me" I stated soo innocently but adding the word 'dreams' made a mistake instead of her stopping she lay down on the Cardinal and smiled at me.

"You remembered!~"

"Now now Noah of Deams,Allen must say something to the Reaper"Neah and Mana carried Road away from me and sat her on the couch she was sulking with a face showing 'no fair'.

"I'm sorry,Everyone" I said making Lenalee,Lavi & Kanda confused because I glanced at them.I placed my hand on my innocence and destroyed it.The result was every Innocence was destroyed.The Cardinal widened it's eyes in shock and started to scream in terror of loosing the heart.I glanced at the Noahs present in the room making them flinch.I walked to Mana and Neah who were next to each other and stretched my arms pointing my finger on their holy mark.

"I will restore the real time" I stated and with that my finger glowed in a crystal like orange and the holy marks shattered making the Noahs cry in pain.They held their head with their hands and almost took of their hair from the pain.I walked over to the Cardinal giving him a smile.

"N-no...No...NOOO!!!!" He shouted as he started to realized what I was doing.

The Noahs...The Exorcists...The Innocence...The Apocryphos...And Destroyer of time...Everything shall be erased and set to anew.

"You can't....Allen you can't.You know you'll also die if you did this,right?"The Cardinal stated attempting to change my mind.I gave him a smile,A weak smile and he begged me"don't do it,Allen" He said but due to his weak body being stabed by many needles he couldn't move nor escape from what I was about to do to him.

Yes,I am Afraid...but if it can save everyone and restore time to normal No akuma No Noahs No Exorcists No War No Bloodshed then it's worth sacrificing my life for.

"ALLEN! WHAT DID HE MEAN YOU'LL DIE! I DON'T WANT YOU TO DIE!NOOO!!!"Lenalee said crying like no tomorrow.
I did like her.

"Allen,Don't die on us"Lavi stated with his eyes starting to cry. He was the first one to understand me.

"Hey Beansprout! Don't you dare sacrifice your life"Kanda warned yet I can tell that in his voice there was a tone of sadness beneath his annoyed sound.
He was the fist person who I fought in the Order like my brother.

"Allen-kun~?"Road said worriedly at me standing up from the couch.She looked like she was ready to cry.
I liked her backed then when I was a Noah.

"Allen"Mana and Neah chorused wanting me to stop but Once I did this No one can stop it it was my destiny from the very beginning.
Mana...Neah.You were like my real family before evrything happened.

I placed my hand on the Apocryphos and the same light glowed.I smiled at the Apocryphos a warm smile bidding him farewell.Without him,I wouldn't have been able to meet this people I treasure dear to me now.

"Farewell and Thank you"I told him then he closed his eyes and accepted his fate.He was from the very beginning waiting for this to happen.

The light brightened the room and everyone covered their eyes from the brightness.They kept shouting my name as if I was leaving them.Yes I am but I will still remain in their heart.The Apocryphos smiled and faded into the bright light that engulfed him and I closed my eyes.The light was warm and special.This light was warm from all the love I received from everyone and It's special because It will help restore the proper balance of this world.If there is a war then that war isn't because of the Innocence nor Akumas it was for man's greed for peace that started it.

Suddenly pictures of my friends and my past came flashing in my mind.I will miss the times with my friends but they will be able to make new ones with this new world of peace I will create for them.No more inoccent people will turn to Akumas and No more Innocent childs turned to Exorcists for the sake of salvation and peace.Everything will be in harmony without me.Without me.

I felt water on my cheeks but it wasn't raining.I chuckled slightly and touched my cheeks.I was crying and It was like a flood.I don't really want to die yet.I want to stay with my friends and new family.I loved them.I really did this for self satisfaction huh? But I don't care as long as my friends and family is alive even if I die I'm happy.I'm really afraid of dieing.I smiled and wiped my tears but ended up being replaced by new one.

I hope them the best future and lives after this.I will keep walking and this is what it lead me.I'm satisfied with only this.Hahaha~ I really hope that I can stay with them forever though.

The light engulfed me and I saw nothing anymore being turned to dust and fade into the light with a smile.

Road's and Lenalee's POV

We saw Allen fading into the light with a smilenon his lips and tears flowing out of his eyes.

no...No...Allen's leaving us!

"Allen?!" We screamed in fear as Allen faded into the light.Our knees weakened and made us kneel on the floor sobbing from our lose.

"Allen...Allen...I loved you"We chorused and continued to cry louder and louder making oir companions comfort us.They took us home.We went straight to our bed and cried ourself to sleep.

Allen,why must you die for this.Why would you leave us?