Allen's Back

POOF!

Allen's POV
I feel sleepy and my body hurts it makes me remember the time when I worked too hard with my innocence activated that Lenalee touched it It almost crumble off my arm.I feel like I've been dreaming about my past for a long time.

"Allen?!"They shouted and everyone was staring at me when I opened my eyes.They looked a little confuse about the name they called out.So I felt like they don't know what to call me.

"What's wrong with you guys?Of course it's me Allen"I said and stood up wobbling.

"Is it still affecting you?Allen" Jonny said catching me from my unstable footing balance.

"Affecting me?"I said confused.

"The experiment got into you three but yours lastes for about a long time ago"Jonny explained to me.

"How long is this long time?"

"About 3 or 4 days,Today was the last"Jonny smiled.

"Okay I bet you're hungry Allen Let's go eat!"Reever suggested and my eyes was glittering in joy and excitement from the thought of eating.We went to the cafeteria and ordered a lot of food.

"Hey Allen are you sure you're alright?"Lenalee asked.

"Yes I'm alright,Just a bad dream that's all~"I said and laughed they stopped eating and stared at the food.

"Allen...that...I'm sorry"Lenalee and Lavi bowed down and apologized.

"Huh?What?!Wait!"I said trying to stop them from bowing but failed.

"We had a fight about parents and stuff when you were in a child form because of the potion.WE'RE SORRY!" They repeated and bowed.

"Don't worry,It's alright"I patted both of their heads and rampaged their hair.They began to laugh and cheer up.

"Hey Walker where are you again?!"Link shouted and I raised my hands.
"Do you know what explained everything already and tell us your,Mana's connection to the 14th Noah?"Link said in a forcibly manner.

"Urm...ahm...Mana is his brother...told me...by someone"I said nervously and remembered the words he(not Mana) last told me.

What if I told you,You'll kill someone when you became the 14th?

"Hoy!Walker,Are you alright?!"Link shaked me and I snapped out and returned from reality.I felt that a stream of water falled through my cheeks.I touched it and talked.

"I'm okay haha~What got over me all of a sudden crying like that?"I said cheerfully while I continued to wipe the tears.

"Walker...You..."Link silenced himself and for minutes they quieted down.

"If you're asking about the Music scores then I'll tell you,Link-san"I smiled yet I felt like not talking to him about it.

"The notes represented in the score was when Mana and I traveled and stopped by to rest on the snow that spreaded around the whole town.We sat down and scibbled some letters and Mana started teaching me some weird letters he wrote on the snow at first I taught that it's a code but now that I saw it on that music score that Timcanpy showed in the hologram when I was next to the piano.I started to hear a voice...A female singing for her two twins sleeping together in a crib and I unconsciously sang it while I played the piano.It's... it's... gross. Knowing there's something inside me I don't understand myself. It's gross..."I stated pained and scared at the same time as I tell them about Mana and I spend our time.
"Haha~So does that help with your report,Link-san?"I questioned changing my mood into a smile.

"Y-yeah,Are you okay Walker?"Link seemed pained by the sight of me forcing a smile yet I was feeling pained and was about to cry any moment.

"Yeah I'm okay"I said forcing another smile.Kanda walked pass us with his empty finished meal and glanced at me.Everyone was silent and depressed.

"looks like he's back to being a beansprout"Kanda said.

"It's Allen,Bakanda!"I stated and standing up while we started to glare daggers at each other.

"Moyashi-san is alive and still kicking huh"Kanda said with smirk on his face.

"It's ALLEN! Oh I forgot your brain is too small to get it right"I teased him with a smile and smacking his head.

"Don't touch my head so easily,Moyashi!"Kanda shouted and We fought. Marie came in and smiled.

"Allen's back and having fun with Kanda,What a good relationship they have"Marie said with a smile on his face. We turned to him and pointed our activated innocence at him.

"DON'T LUMP ME WITH THIS THING*!"We chorused and everyone in the cafeteria laughed as we continued to fight.After fighting,I was taking a little time before going to sleep.I was staring at the view outside the window and felt like not going to my room.Timcanpy was glancing at me and I didn't pay attention.

"Allen-kun?~"Lenalee's voice said with a little shaky tone stated coming closer to my direction and Timcanpy's.I smiled at her when she came close to were I was standing.
"What are you doing here,Allen?"She asked.

"Just felt like staying in this room and you?"

"I always go here when I have a bad dream"She said and stared at the window.

"Why did you had a bad dream,What was it about?"I asked worriedly as I cover Timcanpy's face.If Komui is here he'll kill me for sure.

"You won't kill us,right Allen-kun?"Lenalee hugged me and stated.I blushed and felt her shaking body in fear while she hugged me.I hugged her and threw Timcanpy outside the window and closed the curtain.

"I will never kill you and everyone,They are my important family and friend"I said calming Lenalee and patted her head.

"Really?"She said with her tears falling.

"Of course"I wiped her tears and she went back to her room and slept.I took Timcanpy in and Timcanpy slept on my lap as I stared at the window in the cold snowy view outside making me remember Mana.
"Mana~"I murmured and fell asleep on my arm as someone came in and put a blanket on me.

"Walker,Thank you for telling me about the music score and your relationship with Mana"

Then he/she laft the room as I fell asleep.