Twins together

Person's POV
Once upon a time,a woman that always like to spend time at her favorite place,The tree next to the golden wheat yard.Until one day she saw a tall mysterious man standing next to the tree.His hat flew as the cold wind snatch it from his head and took it to the woman,being able to catch it.She thought of giving it to the mysterious tall elegant man.She came closer to the man and the man noticed it then turnrf to her.The woman showed his hat to him,He took it and a few moments later he disappeared out of no where and the woman was confused.

'Uwaaahhh!~'

She looked below the tree to see the source of noise.She saw twins with brown hair & golden eyes just like her's and thought of raising them.

After few years later the twins grew healthy except for the one twin named Mana,As Mana was bedridden for many months his twin,Neah began to feel depressed and talked to his mother the next day if Mana will never wake up.As a Surprise,Mana popped out of their mothers skirt and Neah bursts to tears in relief from his twin brother's recovery.Neah called them wierd and mean for teasing him every now and then.

'Mother You all are so mean!~'

When the twins grew older in their twenties,Neah made a friend named Allen.Allen and Neah always tell jokes and play with each other.Until the day when Neah told Allen one thing that changed everything.

Neah fought Earl who blames Mana is the cause of everthing and Meeting Cross.Promising Cross to protect his brother,Mana until he comes back from his last battle and Mana getting scared at the Earl.Allen was too shock to believe that word Neah told him so he didn't showed up for many days except that day.

That day was the day Neah tried to defeat the Earl,who killed his family and blame Mana,Allen searched desperately finding Neah from some unknown place where he then found out that Neah was laying on the pool of blood and leaning on the wall.He was too guilty for not reacting from what he said,He then told Neah he'll protect his memories until his many years awakening.Neah,who was infront of death's door,he then trusted his memories to Allen and died.Allen then wander about.As Cross protected and watched Mana's every move.
===================================================