Chapter 1: first dare-date

Welcome to the first chapter of my book! Hope you enjoy it! Keep in mind that at this current moment in time, this book is under major editing. Yet again, Enjoy! 💜

Garroth's POV

I can't belive Aphmau snuck in and RUINED our sleepover! When I asked if I had seen her eyes before, she said maybe I remind you of a hot girl's eyes that you stare into all the time...

I have to feed my cat a lot now and days. It's just you, me, and my heart Sprinkles.

Let's speed up to right now, we are have another sleepover after our first sleepover got ruined by Nicole LEAVING THE ELEMENTS OF HAPPINESS IN THE APARTMENT AND GETTING US IN TROUBLE WITH BENDON'S NEIGHBORS!

Anyway, we were currently play the game Brendon is currently addicted to, true or dare.......so not enjoying this.....

"Hey Garroth, truth or DARE? Said Laurance. Emphasis on DARE.

"U-um.....t-truth?" I stuttered.

"Dare it is!" said Laurance laughing maniacally.

"I-I didn't say that!" I said, a touch of frustration lacing my voice.

"hm....." Laurance said thoughtfully. Suddenly his face lit up. He smiled ever so innocently. I groaned.

"What is it?" I asked preparing for the worst.

"I, Laurance, Dare YOU, Garroth, to ask Aphmau on a DATE!" He said laughing hysterically. He scares me sometimes.

"UGH! WHY ME?! FINE, BUT WHAT IF SHE REJECTS ME?!"

"Trust me bro, she won't....." Said Dante. He finally talks!

I chuckled quietly as I heard soft snores coming from Brendon's seat and glaced over in his direction.

"Hey, look at Brendon, he's asleep!" I whisper-shouted.

"Warm water anyone?" Asked Laurance with a devilish gleam in his eyes.

Me and Dante exchanged glances. Yup. I sighed. I guess I'll ask Aphmau out in the morning, what time though, and where?!

Ugh, it's going to be a long night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey mah Kittenz!!! Leave a vote and a comment telling me how you like it so far! I love hearing from you!

(Edited)