Epilogue

~2026~

"Jack, I'm telling you, we're gonna be late," Liah said to Jack as they walked through LAX with Jack carrying their twin daughters, Kendall and Karmini, in his arms while she carried their son Tommy.

"Relax, babe, we'll be there on time," Jack said, intertwining his fingers with hers.

Liah and Jack along with the twins and Tommy had flown back to California from London, where they currently lived, for a reunion with their long-last friends that they had left behind in America five years ago when they relocated to London.

Just after they had gotten married, they moved to London before expecting the twins two years later. Variety Style and Jack and Jack had split a few years ago, so Liah had followed her dream of studying journalism and soon after she graduated worked her way up the rankings in American media before moving to London and started dominating the British media. She's now a household name in both countries and all over the world. Being inspired by his now wife, Jack also went back to studying and got his masters degree in business and worked his way up in the business world. He is now easily one of the most recognised and wealthiest businessmen in Europe and America.

"Mummy," Tommy mumbled as the family of five sat in the town car while being driven to Carmen and Gilinsky's home.

"Yeah?"

"I'm tired," Her three-year-old baby boy whined, his blue eyes squinting up.

"Don't worry, baby, we're almost there," She told him, kissing his forehead.

Tommy was definitely going to be a mommy's boy, and Liah had absolutely no problem with that. As much of a bond she had with her darling daughters, Tommy is her little boy, and nothing will ever break their bond. Looking over at Jack, who had Kendall and Karmini in his arms, she saw that the twins were already fast asleep.

"It was a long flight," He chuckled, looking down at his sleeping daughters and then over at his already half-asleep son.

"It's good to be back in Cali," Liah observed as she looked out the window at the darkening sky.

"Yeah, it is," Jack nodded, and then reached over and kissed her forehead. "I love you, baby."

"I love you too," She smiled at her husband, placing her hand on his and then intertwining their fingers.

Opening the window slightly, the two of them just took in the light California breeze they had missed so much.

***

"Okay, Mollie, what do you say to daddy?" Jack asked his two-year-old baby girl as they sat on the floor of her playroom.

"I wuv yew, daddy," She giggled, planting a sloppy kiss on his cheek.

"That's my girl," He cooed, lifting her up and causing her to giggle.

"Daddy," Karlie, his six-year-old daughter's voice said from the doorway.

"Yeah, honey?" He said, turning to face her.

"Mommy says you and Mollie have to come downstairs now," She said.

"Yeah, okay," He nodded, picking Mollie up and then taking hold of Karlie's hand before the three of them headed downstairs.

"And lastly, we sprinkle on a bit of love," Carmen way saying to their four-year-old daughter, Lucy as they finishing decorating cupcakes that Lucy wanted to make for all her cousins.

"Hey, you two," Jack grinned at his wife and daughter as he helped Karlie up onto the island so she could sit next to her sister.

"Liah just messaged and she and Johnson are on their way, and so are Heather and Taylor," Carmen told him.