Twenty Two

~Carter~

It's been just over a week since I kissed Liah, and honest to god, she's the only thing on my mind. I mean, she's funny and quirky and again, her laugh. There's just something about it.

Over past week, a lot of stuff has also happened. Cam and Caitlin are officially together, and so are Taylor and Heather. Well, they're not official yet, but they're taking things slow.

**

"I still don't see why you guys made me get out of bed and interact with civilisation," Liah sulked as the guys, girls, me and her walked through the gates of the large amusement park.

We all didn't have plans this weekend so we came to the amusement park, much to Liah's complaints because she wanted to stay in bed all day.

"Get over it, Li," Heather laughed at her.

Making our way over to a large rollercoaster, I was pretty sure that sometime during the day Liah's mood would clear up, but hey, whether she's moody or not, I'm still happy to just be hanging out with her.

"Ugh, I'm gonna throw up," Liah groaned as we got strapped into the rollercoaster ride.

"Then do it to the right," Carmen said because she was right next to her.

The ride went pretty okay with lots of screaming and that's pretty much how the rest of the day went.

Thankfully, Liah's mood had cleared up, but when we got to the water ride, the guy managing it managed to piss her off.

"Sorry, miss, but you have to be taller than five foot to get on this ride," The guy said to her.

"Oh, Jesus," Caitlin muttered.

"Just as her mood was at an all time high," Carmen sighed.

"Her fury has no exception now," Heather mumbled.

"Excuse me?" Liah asked the guy with a raised eyebrow.

"You're to short to get on this ride," He said, sounding impatient.

"You've got to be kidding me! Who the fuck made up that rule?" She asked, putting a hand on her hip.

"The manager, I guess," He shrugged.

"Well, to you and your stupid manager that makes up stupid rules, I've had to deal with being short like, my whole life, and I've gotten over it, but you, you've managed to piss me off about it! So let me tell you something, buddy. You're gonna let me go on this ride, whether I'm five foot or not because if you don't, I swear to god I will loose my shit with you!" She snapped, giving the guy a look that could potentially kill.

"Um, okay, uh, sure, go ahead," He stuttered, obviously not expecting that amount of attitude.

"Good, now don't look at me," She rolled her eyes, stepping on the platform and getting into the ride. Without a word, we followed her actions.

The ride went smoothly without a hitch, but when we got off, Liah stalked off in a different direction.

"In case you guys haven't figured, Li's pretty sensitive about her height," Heather said as we watched Liah sit down on a bench and then bring her knee's up to her chest.

"Can I like, go talk to her or something?" I asked.

"If you want, but usually she's moody about it for ages," Carmen said.

Taking my chances, I walked to her and then sat down.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Not really," She sighed. "I just hate being short," She said, resting her head on my shoulder.

"Being short isn't that bad," I said.

"How would you know? You're tall," She sulked.

"Okay, I don't know, but think of it like this, you're cute because you have to reach onto your tippy toes to be able to reach something up high and you're all cute and cuddly and I can rest my chin on your head when I hug you, and let's face it, you're not scared to give someone a piece of your mind," I said, wrapping an arm around her shoulders.

"I almost feel a bit better now," She said with a small laugh with made me smile. "Why do you do that?" She asked.

"Do what?" I questioned.

"Smile everytime I laugh," She said.

"Well because...your laugh makes me happy," I said, feeling my cheeks redden a bit.

"That just made me very happy," She smiled, standing up.

"Then I'm glad," I said, smiling as well and standing up.

As we walked back to the others, she intertwined her fingers with mine, making me feel happier than ever.

There's just something about Liah-Marie Zain.

:*****
So Caitlin and I went to go watch our school's musical bc Heather and our friend Teresa were in it and HOLY SHIT THEY WERE AMAZING. Teresa was Belle (they did Beauty and The Beast) and Heather was a silly girl and they were both so fucking fantastic and I was ready to cry. Anyways, I'm gonna do double updates cause I'm just that happy.
loves. x