Nine

~Cameron~

Walking into the hotel gym, the plan was just to work out for an hour or two and try to get Caitlin off my mind. Ever since yesterday morning, she's all I've been able to think about. I mean, I've watched a few of her videos and she's absolutely flawless and the fact that I know she likes me too makes things easier.

Unfortunately my plans weren't going to go ahead because there she was running on the treadmill. Her dark hair flew behind her as she ran mercilessly. Well, seeing that my plan didn't work out, might as well talk to her.

"Remind me not to get competitive with you in the gym," I said to her as I stood next to the treadmill she was running on.

"Cameron, hi," She said, stopping the large machine.

"Hey," I grinned at her.

"You here to join me and get whipped by a girl?" She asked with a cheeky grin, and then took a sip from her water bottle.

"Oh please, you couldn't whip me even if I tried," I said.

"Is that a challenge, Dallas?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Maybe it is, Sukkowplang," I said, smirking at her. We were now standing face to chest and my first instinct was to crash my lips against hers, but she shattered the moment by walking over to the weight bars.

"Are you sure a delicate girl like you should be handling such heavy equipment?" I asked her.

"Trust me, there's more to me than meets the eye," She smirked as she piled on two four kilogram steel circles onto each side of the bar.

"Well then, let's see," I chuckled as I mirrored her actions and then lay down on the leather padded bench seat and began to lift the weights.

The next twenty minutes were spent with the two of us doing various exercises and by the time we were finished, we were both exhausted.

"Alright, that wasn't too bad," She said as we walked out of the gym.

"Yeah, you're okay for a girl," I laughed.

"Oh please," She scoffed, "I was more than okay."

"Yeah, sure," I said with a smirk.

Her eyebrow shot up but she said nothing as we got into the elevator.

"You know, Caitlin, I'm still thinking about yesterday," I said to her.

"What about it?" She smirked.

"The only thing I've been able to think about since then is my lips against yours," I said, facing her and placing my hands against the elevator wall and pressing the emergency stop button.

"Didn't know I take up so much of your mind capacity," She said.

"Yeah, you do," I said, my face inching closer and closer to hers. "I think you've made me suffer enough."

"Yeah, I think I have," She said, her arms snaking around my neck and next thing I knew, her lips were against mine.

The kiss was better than I had anticipated. Her lips felt soft against mine and within a few moments they were moving in a steady rhythm. Swiping my tongue against her bottom lip, she opened her mouth allowing our tongues to connect.

The kiss lasted several minutes before we pulled away for air.

"So, were my making-out skill what you expected them to be?" I asked with a smirk.

"Yeah, twelve out of ten," She smirked before moving my hands and pushing the stop button again, causing the elevator to start moving again. "See you around, Dallas," She said before walking out of the elevator to her suit, leaving me completely starstruck.

****
tbh, Cam & Cait would be so cute irl #nolie