Twelve

~Liah~

The rest of Friday evening was spent with the guys just watching movies and being stupid and shit. Saturday afternoon, the girls, Matt, Carter, Aaron and I did a little shopping before the game that evening.

At half past five that evening I started getting ready. After showering, I changed into a pair of skin tight ripped blue skinnies and a white tank top that I had chosen to tuck into the jeans and a pair of black peep toe heels. I left my hair in a loose french braid and of course I wore my Knicks jacket.

"Liah! Hurry up!" Caitlin called from the living room.

"But I haven't done my make-up yet!" I yelled.

"Who cares! Just hurry up cause we're late already!" Carmen yelled.

"For fuck sakes," I muttered, grabbing my handbag and then putting the essentials in it plus my mascara, lipstick and eyeliner.

"No, fuck, Liah," Heather huffed as I walked into the living room.

"Well if someone had told me to get ready earlier, then maybe we wouldn't be late," I snapped as we walked out of our suit and into the elevator.

In the lobby, we found the guys waiting for us.

"What took so long?" Nash asked as we all walked to the underground car park.

"Ask Liah," Caitlin muttered.

"In cause you didn't realise, I made a massive sacrifice for you guys," I said.

"Oh really, what would that be?" Heather asked sarcastically.

"I haven't done my make-up," I said, wondering if it weren't obvious enough.

"Oh gee, someone call the swat team and let them know that Liah-Marie hasn't even done her make-up. In fact, put it on the front page of every newspaper in the state, why don't you," Caitlin said, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

"I'm gonna kick you in the face," I threatened.

"If your legs can even reach that high up," She sniggered.

As I lunged forward to hit her, I was stopped by Carter.

"I'll cut you!" I hissed.

"Awwe, you know you still love me," She grinned, pulling me from Carter and hugging me from behind.

"No I don't. My soul is to cold to show any sort of emotion," I sulked.

"The love is so real," Taylor laughed.

After making plans, we decided that because we had three rental cars (two for the boys and one for us), me and Shawn would go in one (Knicks supporters only, Biotch) and then the others would spit up in the other two.

"Mendes, if you even make any sudden stops while I'm doing my make-up, I will shoot you," I threatened Shawn as he pulled out of the parking lot.

"And I'm now suddenly a more cautious driver," He laughed.

As he drove, we made simple conversation while I carefully applied my lipstick and mascara.

"Just a warning, my threat now comes into effect because this is liquid eyeliner and I can't mess it up," I said as we came to a red light.

Carefully, I applied the eyeliner to one eyelid and under my eye, making sure not to smudge it or go out of line.

My gaze wondered to the side only to find Shawn staring intensely at me.

"What?" I asked with a giggle.

"How do you even do that?" He asked, wide-eyed.

"Green light," I said, motioning for him to keep driving,"and I don't know. Sorta got good at it after a while."

It was so cute how he seemed so impressed that I could use liquid eyeliner.

"Alright, let's show them that the Knicks are ace," Shawn grinned as we walked towards the Knicks fan entrance.

Looking over to the Clippers side, I gave a sarcastic wave to the others which the girls returned. Our sarcasm to one another is so heartfelt.

After giving our tickets in, we took our seats on the bleachers.

"You know," Shawn said with a laugh, "Carter's been stalking you all week."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well we watched some of your rants, and after a few of them you kept mentioning how much you like him and well, he googled you and that's all he's been doing since Wednesday," He told me.

"Really?" I asked, my grin not being hidden.

"Yep," He chuckled.

Woah, Carter Reynolds has been stalking me?

Could my life get any better right now.

At half past nine when the game had ended, Knicks won 92-46.

"So, what do we say to me?" I asked the girls with a smirk as we stood in the car park.

"Liah, you were right and we were wrong and you're the most photogenic selfie taker out of all of us," They muttered bitterly in unison which made me smile.

"Awwe, I know," I cooed, causing the guys to laugh.

"I think I might need that shoulder to cry on," Carter said to me as everyone else made conversation.

"Oh, is the little bubba sad that his team lost?" I asked him in a cooe voice as I took his cheek in between my thumb and index finger. Thank god I was wearing heels because I didn't have to reach onto my tippy toes to do so.

"Yes," He pouted.

"Don't worry, you can cry as much as you want," I giggled as he pulled me into a hug which made me want to jump for joy.

"Okay, if the two of you are done flirting, we'd like to get going," Heather said, causing Carter and I to pull away.

"We weren't flirting," I mumbled, looking down at the ground.

After piling into the cars, we headed back to the hotel.

*****
caity_sukkowplang (Caitlin) basically begged me to update :''D

So like, I update from my phone right, and now I'm having trouble with my charger and it might be a while till i can update again. sorry bubba's.
Much love. x