Three

~Liah~

As the evening went on, the Magcon guys and the girls and I got to know each other. Of course the fact that I was sitting next to Carter Reynolds and Shawn Mendes had me fangirling on the inside.

"We should totally make plans to hand out together some time," Matt said as we all walked out of the Nandos restaurant.

"Yeah, totally," Caitlin agreed as Cameron headed her back her phone. We all traded numbers earlier.

After saying last goodbyes and giving hugs, we headed our separate ways.

"Oh my god! We just hung out with the entire Magcon group!" I squealed, causing the girls to shriek as well as we jumped around in a circle.

"Taylor fucking Caniff hugged me!" Heather freaked.

"I'm so glad that you dragged us out here," Carmen said to Heather with a laugh.

"Guys, do you know how perfect Cam looks up close?" Caitlin asked with a dramatic sigh as we got into Carmen's car.

"Sorry, I was to focused on Carter," I giggled.

"Guys, I'm so freaking excited right now!" Carmen freaked.

As we drove home, we jammed out to the new One Direction album, singing our lungs out.

Feeling my phone vibrate, I pulled it out of my pocket and unlocked it. The notification was from twitter because Carter had sent me two tweets.

@carterreynolds: So cool hanging out with the @varietystyle girls tonight! @liahmariezain, @carmenpretorius, @caitlinsukkowplang & @heathermaelawson. ☺

@carterreynolds: Guys, tell @liahmariezain that Asian babies end up being really attractive. (:

Laughing, I decided to reply to that tweet.

@liahmariezain: Proof, brutha @carterreynolds. ;)

A few minutes later he replied.

@carterreynolds: See it and weep @liahmariezain ☺ twit.pic.zwyxhrd

Along with the tweet was a picture of himself.

"Hmm, flirting with Carter, I see," Heather laughed, looking up from her phone.

"Hey, he thinks Asia babies are cute and I needed proof," I giggled.

"Guys, I'm proud of us for totally not freaking out and almost dying in front of them," Carmen said, sounding like she was attempting to be serious. Unfortunately it didn't work because a few seconds later she burst into laughter causing the rest of us to laugh.

In case you haven't realised, we laugh way to much for normal people.

When we had arrived home, Heather, as per usual, went into the kitchen to seek out food, and I followed her because I wanted coffee. Carmen headed to her room and Caitlin went into the living room to watch Fashion Police because it was on at this time.

"Dude, Taylor is so fucking amazing," Heather said as she opened the fridge and peered in before pulling out some pizza from this afternoon.

"Well the two of you seemed to get along like a house on fire," I giggled as I sat on top of the counter. "Now all you have to do is message him."

"Um, no," She said as she put four or five slices on a plate and then popped it into the microwave.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because girls don't message guys first," She said.

"Oh come on, we live in the twenty first century for godsakes!" I scoffed.

"Well, I follow precaution," She said as the microwave pinged and she took out the plate of pizza.

"No, you're old fashioned," I said, grabbing one of the slices off the plate.

"Liah, don't fucking touch my food!" She screeched as I ran out the kitchen and down the hallway to my room. Heather can't handle it when we touch her food.

After eating the pizza, I quickly showered and then changed into my pyjamas. Getting into bed, I tied my hair into a bun and was about to pull the comforter up higher when my phone suddenly went off with a text. Groaning, I took my phone off the window sill and checked the text.

Carter: You and the girls wanna meet the guys and I for lunch tomorrow? (: x

Me: I'll confirm tomorrow. I'm in bed and not gonna get up. :P x

Carter: Okay, sure. (: Sleep tight. x

Me: Thanks. (: x

Putting my phone on silent, I put it away and then pulled the blankets up closer and went to sleep with a smile on my face.