Thirty Seven

~Caitlin~

"Guys, livestream starts in two minutes!" I yelled at them.

Today is finally Friday and the girls and I have been anticipating the announcement we've been dying to tell the fans all week. We started the hashtag VarietyStyleFridaySurprise on Monday and its been trending all week. The Stylers are legit excited to know what we've been hiding all week, and we're announcing it in a twitcam.

"Okay, okay, let's do this," Liah grinned.

Switching the camera on, we then sent out the link to the twitcam.

"Hiiii guys!" Heather grinned into the camera.

"Okay, so you know how we've been tweeting out the hashtag Variety Style Friday Surprise all week?" I asked. "Well, its time to tell you guys what the surprise is!"

"Okay, well guess what? We've decided to add a fifth member to the channel!" Liah squealed. Almost immediately the comments were going crazy.

"You guys all know her from the amazing channel, TDA2000, so please help us welcome the absolutely stunning, Teresa!" Heather cheered as Teresa sat down in between Liah and I on the window seat in the Video Room.

"So yes, Teresa is the fifth member of our channel now, and we're dead sure that she's gonna fit right in," I said.

"Fit in? Girl, I was born to stand out," Teresa sassed, causing us all to laugh.

We then proceeded to explain that Teresa would be disbanding her channel and taking over Thursday's video days and then we would end the week off with Liah's rant. After answering a few questions, we ended the stream.

"Well that went well, think we not?" Liah said with a grin.

"Splendidly," Heather said.

"Terrifically," I interjected.

"Wonderfully," Carmen piped in just as Teresa said, "Brilliantly."

"This calls for celebration!" Liah announced, "and we're due for dinner with the guys."

"Oh, so I finally get to meet these oh so charming boys," Teresa smirked.

"I doubt you'll see much of Cameron though because Caitlin is always sucking his face off," Heather sniggered.

"That's probably not the only thing she sucks," Liah smirked, earning a fistbump from Heather.

"You thirsty bitches need a bible and some holy water," I laughed before getting up and heading to my room to get changed.

After getting changed into Nandos worthy clothing, I headed into the living room to wait for the others. Teresa was already there just doing whatever on her phone.

"So, you and Cameron. How long has it been?" She asked.

"Just over three months," I answered with a smile.

"Awwe, cuteness," She cooed.

"You think everything is cute," I pointed out with a laugh.

"True that," She chuckled.

After the girls had finally hurried the fuck up, we headed to Nandos in my car because I was just in the mood to drive.

When we had gotten there, we introduced Teresa to the guys before settling down at a table.

"You look great tonight," Cam whispered into my ear, and then kissed my temple.

"Thanks, but honestly, I didn't make that much of an effort," I giggled. At the moment I was only wearing a pair of high waisted skinnies and a pullover.

"You always look beautiful in anything you wear," He said.

"You guys are so gross," Heather gagged.

"Yeah, like you and Taylor are any better," I scoffed.

"Bitches got no chill," Liah sniggered to Carmen, who in turn high fived her.

"Bitches got no chill," I mimicked in a high pitched voice.

"I'm gonna kick you, like, in the eye," She hissed.

"Yeah, good luck tryna reach," I smirked, earning laughs from everyone else.

"You guys are so mean," She sulked, laying her head on Carter's shoulder. "But then again, I'm hotter than all of you put together, so, you're pretty irrelevant," She said, flipping her hair.

Ever since high school, we've always had this inside joke that Liah's the hot one in the squad.

"And my eyebrows are better than all of yours," She added in.

"Hah, you wish," Gilinsky muttered.

"I don't wish cause I know," She shot at him.

"My eyebrows are better," He retaliated.

"You wanna go?" Liah asked sassily.

"let's take this outside," He said, clicking his knuckles.

"fight me, little boy," She sassed.

The two then began to argue about who's eyebrows were better, causing me to inwardly laugh at them.

"Our friends are so weird," Cam chuckled.

"Yeah, they are," I agreed.

"I love you, boo," He whispered.

"I love you too," I whispered back before kissing him.

As many times as we've said it before, I'll probably never stop getting butterflies everytime he says that to me.

Cameron Dallas, I love you too.

******
I'll give you guys a character sketch for Teresa in the next chapter and I'll put a picture up (if I can find one bc she never takes selfies. like ever). x