Sixty Seven

~Heather~

This morning I had taken the liberty of waking up extra early in order to prepare breakfast for Taylor and I because today is our one year anniversary. Crazy, isn't it? In just a year, so much has happened yet we managed to make it through.

After finding all the ingredients to make waffles, I mixed them all together while singing along to songs on the radio. I'm actually quite the master in the kitchen, unlike Liah who is a complete disaster.

As I waited for the waffles to toast, I sourced out some strawberries, raspberries and blueberry syrup, and then carefully arranged them on the waffles after they had finished toasting. As I did this, She's Kinda Hot by 5SOS started blasting through the radio, causing me to sing along.

"My girlfriends bitching cause I always sleep in
She's always screaming when she's calling a friend
She's kinda hot though
My shrink is telling me I got crazy dreams
She's also saying I got low self-esteem
She's kinda hot though," I sang along to the song as I put the finishing touches on breakfast.

"Nope, you're kinda hot," Taylor's voice said as he snaked his arms around my torso. "Happy anniversary, baby," He said, and then kissed my cheek.

"Damn, I wanted to surprise you with breakfast in bed," I whined, pouting a little. "And yeah, happy anniversary, my love."

Taking our plates back to his bedroom, we got back into bed and then ate breakfast.

"So, tonight, me and you are staying in and celebrating the old fashion way," He said.

"Oh yeah? What have you got in mind?" I asked with a giggle.

"Nope, its a surprise," He said, kissing my temple.

"But I don't like surprises," I whined.

"Yes you do," He scoffed with a laugh.

"Yeah, yeah, okay," I laughed.

After breakfast, I showered and got dressed before I had to leave for a meeting with the girls, but not before promising to be back this evening.

"Holla, misfit," Liah said to me as she and Carmen pulled up next to me in the parking lot of the Hollister clothing management.

"Hey," I smiled at her.

"Where's Cait?" Carmen questioned.

"Probably on her way," I shrugged.

"Or maybe she's just so exhausted from her night with Cam, she totally forgot about the meeting," Liah smirked.

When Cait had finally arrived, we teased her non-stop about what she and Cam may have gotten up to last night until we got to the office we needed to be at. We're signing a joint merch deal with the Hollister brand.

Throughout the meeting, I found it difficult to concentrate because I was just generally excited about today.

After we had sat through the actually-not-so-boring meeting, we headed off to the mall where we were doing a meet and greet.

"Guys, how good do I look today?" Liah asked as we walked into the mall.

"Hella good," I said, and it was true. Her outfit was definitely on fleek.

"Yeah, I know. I just wanted to hear someone else say it," She shrugged with a grin.

"Your vanity never ceases to amaze me, my friend," Carmen laughed.

"If this were Beauty and The Beast, we know what you'd turn into," Caitlin giggled.

"Eh, I can't help it. If you got it, flaunt it," She shrugged.