Thirty Nine

~Heather~

"Wake the fuck up, you lazy insignificant fuck!" Liah yelled, smacking me again with a pillow.

"Liah, get the fuck out," I snapped.

"Well, Taylor's here, so you'd better get up," She said.

Now that woke me up.

"When did he get here?" I asked, un-tying my hair and then re-tying it into a bun and putting a wide band on.

"I dunno. Like ten minutes ago," She shrugged.

"Ten minutes ago?!" I hissed, "why didn't you wake me up?"

"Well don't say I didn't try," She snapped. "You're like a fucking log."

As we walked into the kitchen, we found Carmen and Taylor drinking coffee at the breakfast bar. Caitlin wasn't here because she had spent the night at Cameron's place (nudge, nudge ;) )

"Babe, hey," He grinned at me.

"Hey," I smiled back, kissing his cheek.

"Sleep well?" He asked.

"Of course she did," Liah said, rolling her eyes. "Have you tried waking her up? Its like trying to wake up Tupac."

"But he's dead," Carmen pointed out.

"My point exactly," She said.

"Can we please leave these two weirdo's?" I asked him as a I poured myself a cup of coffee. He nodded with a laugh before we headed back to my room.

"So, I figured you and I could head to the carnival today, since it won't be back in town for a while," He said.

"Carnival? That sounds great," I said with a smile. I absolutely love the carnival.

Suddenly my phone vibrated with a message.

HottestBitchEver: Don't hate us cuz you anus. ♚

(If you get this, I love you.)

Along with the message from Liah was a picture of her and Carmen. Freaks.

After talking for a while, I quickly showered at then got changed before we left for the carnival.

(**outfit up top**)

"Cause darling I want all the strings attached
Love it when you look at me like that
Cause everything you do, it brings me back
Cause darling I want all the strings attached," I sang along to Strings by none other than Shawn Mendes that was playing on the radio.

Suddenly, I felt Taylor's gaze on me.

"What?" I asked with a small laugh.

"Nothing, its just that, you have an amazing voice," He said with a grin.

"Shut up," I mumbled, my cheeks tinting red.

"Well excuse me for telling the truth," He chuckled, his adorable accent coming out a little.

As we continued to make conversation on the way there, I kept finding myself wondering how the hell I got so lucky to have a boyfriend like him.

When we finally got there, I was super excited because dude, carnival. After getting our tix and whatnot, I automatically requested to go on the bouncy house because, why the hell not?

(I can legit see Heather on a bouncy house having the time of her life.)

After that, we played a few (okay, a lot of) games and went on some of the rides, and before we knew it was sunset.

"Wanna go on the ferris wheel before we leave?" Taylor asked as we walked hand in hand across the stretch of the carnival grounds. 

"Yeah, sure," I said with a smile.

After standing in line for a short while, we were strapped into the giant spinning wheel before it started moving.

"Woah, its beautiful,"I said, in awe at the gorgeous setting behind us.

"You're way prettier, but I'll deal," He shrugged, sporting a lopsided grin.

"That was really cheesy," I giggled.

"But so true," He laughed, and then pulled out his phone. "As much as I'll remember this moment, I still want a picture," He grinned before holding his phone out in front of us.

For a few moments, he was doing something on his phone before putting it away just as my phone vibrated in my handbag.

Checking the notification, I found that Taylor had posted the picture with an adorable caption.

@taylorcaniff: There's only one more thing more beautiful than the sunset behind us, and its my girl. ♡ @heathermaelawson

"You're so adorable," I cooed, kissing his cheek.

"Yeah, that coming from you," He said, kissing my forehead, nose and then my lips.

This day honestly couldn't have gone any better even if I had planned it myself.

*****
double updates bc Heather is bored. x