Two

~Carter~

As the guys and I sat in Nandos, we weren't paying any attention to each other because we were busy on our phones.

"Guys, did you know that if I eat enough rice, there's a huge chance of my children turning out Asian," We heard one of the girls at the table next to us say.

"Where the fuck did you read that shit?" Her friend asked with a laugh.

"Twitter, duh," She said as if it weren't obvious enough.

"And you actually believe that?" Her other friend asked, giggling whilst the fourth girl just sat there laughing.

"Dude, just marry Carter Reynolds and poof, Asian kids," The first friend laughed, causing my eyebrow to raise.

"Pfft, I'm already gonna marry him anyways," She said and then burst into laughter along with the rest of the girls.

The guys and I looked at each other with a little smirk.

"Liah, if you marry Carter, you have to hook me and Taylor up," The brunette haired girl that was laughing said.

"You know I totally would. I mean, no name sounds better with Caniff than Heather," The girl I'm assuming is Liah said.

The guys and I had now stopped whatever we were doing on our phones and were now listening to the conversation at the table next to us.

"Dude, I have -" The girl with raven black hair began to say but then cut herself off when she heard the song that was now playing over the restaurant. "Oh my god, that's Cam's song!" She shrieked, causing her friends to start squealing as Cameron's song She Bad played through the stereo.

"Fans much," Taylor chuckled. The rest of the guys and I couldn't help but laugh as they freaked out to the song.

"He's so fucking talented," The girl that had started the freaking out had said.

"I wonder what his making-out skills are like," The girl -Heather pondered with a giggle.

"When I meet him, I'll let you know," The girl said.

"Should we intervene?" Cam asked with a smirk.

"I think we should," Johnson laughed.

Turning around, I tapped the girl who was closest to me shoulder.

"Excuse me, if you don't mind, my friends and I are trying to fangirl over Magcon and you're kinda disturbing," She said as she turned around. Almost instantly her dark eyes went wide.

"Guys..." Her brunette haired friend stuttered.
"Oh my god, you're Carter Reynolds," She said, her voice rising in pitch and looking like she was trying to not to freak out.

Suddenly I realised that I knew the girl.

"You're Liah Zain!" Matt exclaimed, obviously knowing her too because we all know her. Looking at her friends, we realised that they were the other three additions to the Variety Style youtube channel that we were fans of.

"Wow, okay, this could either now become very awkward or escalate," Carmen -the stuttering brunette- said, her eyes full of excitement.

"I'm assuming we all know each other," Cameron chuckled, causing Caitlin's cheeks to redden.

"Yeah, we probably do," Liah said, grinning.

"So um, I take it you guys are fans?" Nash asked.

"Oh, you know, yeah," Heather said, giggling.

"We're pretty big fans of yours too," I said, causing Liah to let out one of the cutest giggles I've ever heard.

"Do you girls wanna join us? You know, so we can hang out," Johnson asked them.

"Erm, just a second," Caitlin said, before the girls all turned to face each other and then whispered what sounded urgently.

"Sure," Liah said, turning to us with a grin as they got out of their seats.

Quickly we rearranged ourselves and in the end Caitlin ended up sitting in between Cam and Nash, Carmen in between Jack and Jack, Liah next to me and Shawn and Heather next to Shawn and Taylor.

"So..." Aaron said, attempting to break the awkward silence that now was apon us.

"I really never thought it would be this awkward," Liah said with a giggle which made me smile.

"Do you really want Asian babies?" Matt asked with her a smirk, causing us to all laugh and her cheeks to turn red.

"Look, in my defense, I've had four cups of coffee today, so anything I may say or have said is probably gonna sound weird," She said.

"Four cups of coffee?" Gilinsky asked with a raised eyebrow and a laugh.

"I told her she's gonna die," Carmen said.

After the waiter came to take our orders, the conversation between the thirteen of us became neutral.

"Hey," I whispered into Liah's ear.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"Just a word of advice, Asian babies turn out really attractive," I said with a smirk which she laughed at.

"I'd like to find out for myself," She smirked before turning and making conversation with Shawn.