Chapter 7

Person's POV

Allen runed to a safe place to read the book but he felt like he was being followed.He used his power as a Noah of Destruction and with a quick stram from a guitar an spear like arrow from the note of music.His skin turning grey as he run without turning back.

"Attack!"Allen odered the spear like arrow notes while he speed up his pace more quickly desperately looking for a place to read.The spear did as ordered and attacked the followers

"ALLEN!"A girl shouted with distress heard from its voice.Allen felt like stopping but he continued.

I need to read it quickly or Lenalee and the others will be in great danger! - Allen thought as he run closing his eyes.

"Hey Beansprout!"Kanda shouted with a very angered voice.Allen turned to a corner.They(Kanda,Lenalee & Johnny) stopped to his direction.Only to see him reading a book.Kanda,who was angered so much kicked Allen on the head making him shout.

"What the hell?!"Allen asked annoyed as he continued to read the book more seriously. Lenalee and Lavi tooked a peak at what was Allen reading.

"ALLEN?!THAT'S FOR-?!"They chorused.Allen put his finger on on his mouth and made a shhh.They sat there waiting for Allen who was reading almost all day.

[]
I was walking home after the talk with Neah.I wasn't sure if this war they're doing should really be happening.This will make a lot of people hurt each other but who am I to talk I'm a Noah,I make Akumas for the Earl.I want to protect Mana and Neah from the Earl's prophecy but because they are twins they have both earned the Earl's bloodline of becoming an Earl.Neah is straggling whether when his blood will turn against his brother making him kill him and Mana is slowly being consumed little by little everyday.Today Mana hasn't woke up because he tried rejecting the Earl's blood.Neah was furious at first but was able to calm down and always sat on that tree to relax & wait for Mana's awakening.If Mana wakes up then he accepted his fate as an Earl.
[]
"A-L-L-E-N?"A voice called out making Allen jolt in shock.He remember that voice anywhere. It was the Cardinal!

"Shit!How can he be so fast?!"Kanda stated standing up and prepared to fight.

"I'll fight too.Allen,we'll buy you time to escape and lenalee go with Allen!"Lavi ordered to Allen & Lenalee.Lenalee refused to go as well as Allen,in surprise Allen said something he never sais before.

"Don't fight him.You can't win"Allen said to Lavi and Kanda.They look at Allen shock.

"Ohh~Allen,You have accepted your fate already?"The Cardinal asked.Allen smirk at him and The Cardinal was confused.

"They wanted to be the one to fight.Not accept my fate and let myself get killed by you"Allen run again and this time he signalled his friends to come with him.The Cardinal felt like something was shacking and Up a metallic cell with spike on every sides(A/N I didn't know what it's called but this is the one that was used when the twin noahs battled Kory).It sealed him inside.

"We got yah!~♡"A chorused voice stated.