All For Nothing

"Sweetie. He doesn't deserve you."

"Mom. I love him." I softly bit my lip as I wiped the tears from my face, hoping my daughter wouldn't say that.

"Aw but Bethany he doesn't love you..." Just after Carrie said that there was a knock on the front door.

"Hey... Um. Can we talk?" Ethan asked Bethany completely shocked that he was standing on her porch.

"Sure." The teenager nodded stepping out onto the porch wiping her face, embarrassed that she was crying.

"Listen... Its obvious that you regret us having sex-"

"Because you lied to me." Bethany said in a whisper bitting her lip.

"I understand I lied you didn't have to shove it in my face like that. What I am trying to say is that I think its best if we broke up..." Ethan snapped. "Look Bethany I really did love you and I thought if we had sex then I'd love you again... But I just-"

"Leave." Bethany rolled her eyes before stepping inside seeing her mother sitting on her dad's lap. Before Carrie could say anything or ask what'd happened Bethany was already walking up the stairs towards her bedroom.

Bethany went into her closet and slipped on a pair of dark blue skinny jeans beginning to look for a shirt afterwards. Once she found a long shleeve white crop top she put it on along with a pair of heeled booties.

Bethany pulled half of her hair up in a top not leaving the rest down and wavy. The teenager finished putting on her make up then she grabbed her phone and walked down stairs. Her parents making out on the couch. Bethany cleared her throat causing the two to pull away from each other Carrie embarrassed.

"I am sorry. Where are you going?" The mother asked curiously as she walked over to her daughter.

"I um... I'm not quite sure yet..." Bethany lied biting her lip. "Maybe to the mall. Or to get some ice cream." She added causing Mike to stand from the couch also. He pulled his daughter into his arms hugging her tightly completely aware of how upset she was.

"If you want my opinion, no guy is good enough for you." Mike smiled placing his hands on the side of Bethany's face gently kissing her forehead.

"Thank you dad." Bethany smiled before the father walked up the stairs.

"Can I come with you?" Carrie asked with a small sigh.

"I was kinda meeting someone... I figure you and dad should spend some time together." Bethany flashed me a smile. "I love you..." My daughter stepped forward.

"I love you too."

Second to last chapter. I'm posting the last one today.