Unsure

"I just want to see her." I told Ivey.
"Mike. She said she doesn't want to see you right now. She thinks you'll be mad at her." Ivey replied me shaking my head. "Because she couldn't push him off of her... " She added causing me to sigh putting my head in my hands. I just want to see Carrie. That's all I want. To hug and kiss her, make sure she's okay. To tell her everything is going to be okay. But I can't do that. She doesn't want me to.
"I'm gonna go see her." I said swinging my legs over the side of the hospital bed.
"Mike no they said you can't." Ivey said.
"Please. Try and stop me." I rolled my eyes slowly walking over to my door. All I had was a concussion there was no reason to stay in that stupid bed for any longer. "What room is she in?" I asked.
"48." Ivey answered causing me to nod. I finally got to the room Carrie was in and opened the door walking inside behind a curtain I herd the soft cries of my wife. I moved the curtain to the side causing her to look up from her hands our eyes immediately connecting.
"Mike... I'm so sorry." Carrie apologized as I sat on the edge of her bed.
"Care... This isn't your fault." I replied holding her hand.
"But it is... I tried so hard to push him off of me. But I couldn't Mike I'm sorry." Carrie cried letting go of my hand.
"Stop apologizing. Its not your fault." I begged as a tear fell from my eye. Noticing the bruises on her wrist and arms made me turn away from her. I should've helped her. None of this would've happened. "Carrie..." I sighed pulling her into my arms hugging her tightly as she continued to cry."I'm not mad at you." I said gently rubbing her back.

"Why wouldn't you be Mike? I'm your wife and I cheated on you with-"

"Its not you fault Carrie." I cut her off. "Unless you invited him over to have sex. Did you?" I asked and Carrie looked at me seriously shaking her head 'no'. "Did you want him to do that to you?" I questioned and she shook her head 'no' once again. "Did you want him to choke you?" I sighed noticing the hand print wrapped around her neck.

"No... I didn't want him to do any of that but-"
"Then its not your fault..." I said before pulling her back into my arms kissing the top of her head. "Everything is going to be okay baby I promise." I assured Carrie continuing to rub her back, my wife crying into my chest.

I hate that shes blaming this on herself although it doesn't surprise me. Carrie has always been super hard on herself if something goes wrong she always thinks its her fault or she could've done something to stop which isn't always true especially not in this situation. I looked down into her eyes gently wiping her face with my thumbs. "I love you baby... I'm so glad you are okay." I whispered before softly kissing her lips.

"Mike. I love you too but I am far from okay." Carrie replied as another tear fell from her eye.