Smile

I leaned over towards Mike who was still sleeping and placed my lips against his cheek kissing him sweetly. I wrapped my arms around his waist kissing the corner of his mouth before his lips.

"Well good morning my beautiful beautiful princess." Mike smiled right as I pulled away from him, causing me to blush. "You are too cute." Mike smiled me giggling as I laid on top of him. "You seem extra happy." He added wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Well I am. Beth has dance all day today, we have the whole day together." I replied smiling before softly kissing his lips.

"What do you mean by that?" He questioned with a smile before I kissed him again his hands moving on to my butt.

"Don't know." I replied gently biting my lip smiling still. "I love you." I sighed kissing him passionately his hands almost instantly grasping my bottom.

"I love you more..." Mike replied as the two of us pulled away. I looked into his eyes biting my lip. Mike moved one of his hands to the back of my neck leaning in starting us off a long passionate kiss that I couldn't bring myself to pull away from. Mike deepened the kiss slowly moving his tongue into my mouth me softly moaning. He pulled me harder against him before turning over lying on top of me moving one of his hands onto my exposed breast.

"Mike..." I sighed biting my lip, trying my hardest not to let a moan slip as Mike began sucking on the sensitive part of my neck. I groaned as he took one of my peaks in his mouth softly sucking on my breast.

"Hey mom-" I screamed cutting off Bethany covering myself and Mike with the sheets. "Oh my gosh!" She exclaimed hurrying out of the room slamming the door behind her.

"Damn it." I sighed resting my head against Mike's shoulder. I sat up covering myself picking up the shirt I was wearing last night of Mike's. I slipped it over my head and stood up putting on a pair of sweat pants. I walked down the hallway towards the other side of the house. I sighed resting my head against Bethany's bedroom door before knocking on it. "Come on Beth open up." I sighed slightly frustrated with myself.

"What were y'all doing?" Bethany suddenly said as she opened her door. "Why was he doing that to you? Did it not hurt? Why would you let him? Why was-"

"Beth calm down." I cut he off walking into her room.

"No, oh my gosh gross. I don't get it." Bethany sighed running her hands through her hair acting like she was gagging. Well its nice to know I won't have to worry about her for a few years.

"Beth honey did they tell you anything about girls and guys at the group home?" I questioned.

"Not really, only that we don't sleep in the same bed or take baths together or go to the bathroom together." She replied causing me to sigh. "Why was he doing that to you?" She asked for a second time. "Did you want him to? Did you ask him to? Did it feel good or something-"

"That's enough Bethany." I cut her off quickly. "Now if we're going to talk about this you have to be mature about it alright?" I asked and Bethany nodded her head in response.

After having this long conversation with Beth about the birds and the bees, finally answering all of her questions it was time for Bethany to go to dance.

"Wait." Bethany said before I walked out of her room. "Um..." She said standing up from her bed walking over to me. "Your probably going to get mad when I ask this, and I'm not saying I want to but who is allowed to have sex?" Bethany questioned completely throwing me off guard.

"Bethany you are sixteen. I would love for you to wait till you are married." I replied with a small sigh, Bethany nodded her head in response.

"One more thing. So I have this friend..." Beth began smiling, batting her eyes. "His name is Ethan and I was wondering if he could maybe come over tomorrow night?" Bethany asked causing me to look at her seriously. "Please mom!" She added wrapping her arms around me.

"I um... I don't know about that. You two, are friends?" I questioned as her smile grew bigger.

"I know we're friends but we just... I don't know, he's really sweet." Bethany said looking away from me.

"Bethany... Are you saying you like him?" I questioned trying my hardest not to smile.

"I uh... Hes my..."

"Don't say he is your boyfriend Bethany." I cut her off.

"What do you want me to say?" She asked looking confused. "Why can't I say that?" She added crossing her arms.

"Because I don't know him and your dad doesn't either." I answered causing her to sigh.

"So I have to have your stamp of approval?" She said leaning against the doorway of her bedroom.

"Yep." I said looking at her seriously before she walked off rolling her eyes.

"Bethany Nichole!" I said following her. "Don't roll your eyes at me." I said causing her to turn and face me. Bethany just stood there looking upset although I don't know why, I didn't do anything.

"He is my boyfriend. And I really like him. I want you to like him to, that's why I asked if he could come over." Bethany sighed looking at me seriously. "I don't know why that's not okay. It seems like the only thing that matters if you like him. Not if I do at all." She added.

"That does matter, I just want to protect you... How old is he?" I questioned her instantly turning away from me.

"About that." Bethany mumbled biting her nail. "He's uh... Eighteen." Bethany sighed causing me to run my fingers through my hair. This is so much harder than I thought.