Beautiful

I walked around my room anxiously, looking around for my make up bag. I've been looking for it now for around ten minutes and we're leaving in five. "Mike honey do you know where my make up bag is?" I asked him as he walked into the bedroom.

"No baby I haven't moved it anywhere if that's what your asking now please, we have to be gone in five minuets." Mike reminded me causing me to sigh rushing into the bathroom. Luckily for me I had an extra tube of mascara in the cabinet so I decided to give up looking and just wear that, as much as it kills me to wear almost no make up.

I ran out of the bathroom and into the closet grabbing my red dress that came above my knee. I slipped it over my head then pulled on my black heels. "Mike. Do I look okay?" I asked my husband quickly walking out of the closet.

The look on his face worried me, like he was about to be sick. He looked over at me his eyebrows raising me noticing his demeanor changing quickly. "Yes. No?" I asked turning in a circle gently biting my lip nervous of what he'd say. Finally he opened his mouth to say something although noting came out.

"You... You look amazing." Mike stuttered as he walked over to me. "I'm speechless." He added with a sigh wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him. "Damn..." Mike gently bit his lip leaning down towards me. I softly giggled blushing as he kissed my neck lifting me off of my feet. "You look really really good." He mumbled laying the two of us on the bed continuing to kiss my neck. I continued giggling wrapping my legs around Mike's waist as he continued placing soft kisses on the skin of my neck.

"Mike this is really sweet but we really need to leave." I said causing him to pull away nodding his head.

"Care honey you look absolutely beautiful." Mike smiled leading me towards the truck his hand placed on my back. "I need to confess... I do know where you make up bag is." Mike grinned causing me to glare at him. "You left it at Ivey's yesterday. I told her not to tell you." He added. "You don't need that make up baby. You are absolutely beautiful." He smiled before leaning down placing his lips against mine. "I love you Carrie." Mike sighed pulling away from me.

"I love you too." I replied slightly blushing as he opened the truck door for me. I climbed inside and crossed my legs waiting for Mike to get in. I was a little frustrated that I spent so much time looking for my make up bag when Mike really knew where it was, although its really sweet what Mike did.

The dinner with a few of Mike's teammates and their wife's went really well. I got complimented by a few of the ladies which made me happy, made me feel that maybe the make up isn't really that important. I know with Mike it doesn't. Mike has seen me sitting on the bathroom floor puking my guts our yet he'll still tell me I'm beautiful when I'm done, he has seen me with no make up on legs aren't shaved hair pulled back in a bun although he still looks at me with the same love a affection that he would if I was standing there full make up done a dress heels, hair perfectly curled. That's one of the main things I love about this man. He always makes me feel beautiful, special and loved.

"Care." Mike said pulling me out of my thoughts causing me to turn my attention towards him.

"Yes I'm sorry." I answered looking over at him sitting on the other side of the couch. "Why are you so far away?" I asked with a small laugh.

"Better?" Mike moved next to me wrapping his arms around my shoulders causing me to let out a giggle. "What were you thinking about?" Mike questioned his eyebrows creasing.

"You." I answered resting my head on his shoulder. "All good things." I added Mike softly rubbing my back.

"Everything okay? Are you okay?" Mike asked looking down at me seriously.

"Yes yes I just have been thinking about a lot of things lately." I replied gently kissing his cheek. "I'm okay." I added holding his hand.

"Honey... You look really... Really sexy in that dress." Mike complemented as he glanced down at my body then looking back into my eyes.

"Really?" I blushed gently biting my lip.

"Extremely." Mike nodded before kissing me passionately. "Gosh your so beautiful..." He sighed against my lips before kissing me again him pulling me closer to him on the couch. I smiled as the two of us pulled away.

"Don't get too excited... Not tonight baby." I said standing up.
•••
Two Chapters tonightdon't forget to comment and vote