Secrets

"Mike I don't know where she went." I said worriedly as I walked into the backyard.

"She's probably down at the oak." Mike replied wrapping his arms around me. "Don't cry its okay." Mike added softly rubbing my back.

"She's so upset with me Mike..." I softly cried into his chest.

"Its okay... Honey you weren't even talking about her." Mike replied kissing my forehead.

"She doesn't know that. She hates me." I sighed as Mike caressed my face, wiping my tears away sweetly.

"Baby everything is going to be okay I promise. Go get some breakfast and we can all talk we you get back alright?" Mike said and I nodded my head in agreement. "Alright I love you." Mike smiled before kissing my cheek then my lips.

"I love you too." I replied before I went back inside. Its hard going to pick up breakfast and not thinking about Bethany. It kills me to see how upset she got and that I caused it. I made her cry, I made her upset that upset. She actually yelled at me.

After I picked up breakfast for them I decided to stop at IveyCake and get Bethany some of her favorite cupcakes. Maybe she won't be as mad at me.

"What a lovely surprise." Ivey smiled as I walked inside. "Hey, you look upset everything okay?" Ivey asked as I sat down at a table.

"Bethany hates me." I replied with a sigh.

"What? Don't even Carrie." Ivey rolled her eyes as she sat back beside me. "That child adores you. Anytime she is with me she talks about you all the time, and when she's not talking directly about you she's talking about how much she wants to be like you." Ivey added giving me a look. It made me smile hearing that from my best friend. I never thought Bethany thought of me like that.

"Well I made her really upset. I'm pregant." I sighed before a soft smile appeared on my face.

"Why did that make her upset?" Ivey questioned confused.

"Well. I was talking to Mike and said that I'm not ready for children... Which I'm not, not two anyway. She herd me and doesn't know I'm pregnant... So she thought it was about her." I explained with a sigh.

"What did she say?" Ivey asked.

"That I'm not her mother... She doesn't want to live with us anymore. That I've done everything to her." I replied a small tear falling from my eye before I quickly wiped it away.

"Don't cry... She probably didn't mean it." Ivey said hugging me tightly.

"I hope not... I have to go. Their breakfast is probably getting cold." I sighed standing up. "Can I get six 'I Dos's' to go please?" I questioned causing my best friend to nod her head. After I got the cupcakes Ivey gave me a hug wrapping her arms around me, sqeezing me tightly.

"Hang in there, text me after everything calms down." Ivey said before I walked out of the shop and towards my car.

I walked into the kitchen nervously. "Hi. What took you so long?" Mike questioned as I sat the breakfast on the counter then the cupcakes. "Oh I see." Mike said softly laughing as he looked at the box. "Um Beth's upstairs if you want to talk to her." Mike said causing me to give him a look.

"I... I um don't think I should." I replied with a small sigh.

"Baby go talk to her..." Mike said before hugging me tightly. "I promise it'll be okay." He added kissing my forehead. I nervously walked up the stairs and towards the other side of the house where Bethany's room is. I knocked on the door with a small sigh trying to calm myself down. I don't feel like this is going to go well at all.

Before I could think about it any longer Bethany opened the door causing me to hold my breath worriedly. "I'm not going to yell at you..." Bethany suddenly said causing me to nod my head. "Do you wanna talk?" She asked and I nodded my head 'yes' in response. I walked into her room sitting on the small loveseat in the corner of her room.

First Chapter out of two tonight. Don't forget to vote!❤❤❤