Swimming

"Hey babe there here." Mike said walking into the closet where I was struggling to tie my bikini top around my back. "Let me help you." He said taking the strings from me tying them together around my back.

"Thank you." I smiled turning to face him. "Your not mad are you?" I asked wrapping my arms around his neck looking up into my husbands eyes.

"Honey I was never mad. It's okay don't worry about it alright? Lets just have fun." Mike answered before gently placing a kiss on my lips. "I love you." Mike smiled down at me as the two of us pulled away.

"I love you too Mike." I blushed before standing on my toes to give him a peck on the lips. He picked me up walking into the bedroom sitting me on the bed. "Go ahead downstairs, I have to pull my hair up and get the towels... Find something to pull over this bathing suit." I said standing up walking over to my dresser.

"You look beautiful baby..." Mike smiled wrapping his arms around me once again, kissing my cheek. I couldn't help to blush at his comment. Mike knew that I wasn't comfortable, knew that I was insecure I love it when he does that. Always knows how to make me feel better. I pulled out a whitswim suit cover and slipped it over my head then made my way into the bathroom looking in the closet getting out two beach towels my pink and blue one that had my name at the bottom and Mike's yellow and navy blue one that had the number twelve at the bottom. I sat them on the bed then pulled my hair in a bun on the top of my head then pulled on a head band.

I walked down the stairs and through the kitchen walking through the back door seeing Ivey sitting on the edge of the pool with her feet in the water, Mark and Mike standing over at the bar. I smiled placing the towel on a lawn chair before sitting beside my best friend. "I am so happy that we all got to do something together like we use to." Ivey smiled looking over at me.

"Me too, I hate we haven't been able to hang out like we use to do,every weekend." I sighed with a small laugh. "Sorry we've been so busy." I added Ivey nodding her head.

"That's alright its not all your fault anytime we're not busy you are but anytime you aren't busy we are." Ivey laughed as Mark and Mike handed us both beers.

"Thank you." I smiled turning my head to give him a small peck on the lips. I stood up from beside Ivey and went into the pool house turning on the radio. I removed my pull over and through it to the side before walking out of the pool house taking a sip of my beer, walking over to Mike I wrapped my arm around his waist singing along to Florida Georgia Line's Cruise even though I don't really like them.

Mike smiled before I let go of him beginning to dance around the pool with Ivey taking sips of our beers. I loved times like this where I can just relax and have fun with my friends. I sat my empty beer bottle on the counter reaching for another one before Mike stopped me. "I don't think you need another one..." Mike laughed he was right I was already a little drunk, considering I normally don't drink when I do it only takes on beer for me to just feel a little tipsy.

"Come on, I just want to have fun." I whined moving past him getting another beer. "Come dance with me." I said pulling him from behind the bar taking a sip of my beer.

"Care calm down." Mike laughed as I held his hand beginning to dance around him. He didn't look to interested so I danced over to Ivey seeing her sitting on Marks lap.

"Come on Iv lets dance." I said pulling her to stand up me and my best friend immediately beginning to dance together. I finished my second beer stumbling over to Mark who was sitting on a lawn chair. "You look so bored." I laughed now almost completely drunk. "Come on Mr. Grumpy. Smile." I giggled sitting on his lap opening a beer that was sitting next to him and taking a swig.

"Come on Care..." Mike laughed picking me up off of Mark's lap.

" Oh yeah lets go swimming." I agreed climbing out of his arms pulling him towards the pool. I walked down the slopped stairs into our pool Mark and Ivey following behind, me still drinking my beer. "Mike..." I said walking over to him wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. "Your so hot..." I said laughing as I continued drinking now my fourth beer. "Like really really hot." I said slurring my words as I caught a glimpse of Mark and Ivey making out in the corner.

"Babe your really cute and all but I think its time to go inside." Mike said gently kissing my cheek.

"Aw no... I'm having so much fun." I said adjusting my bikini top.

"Honey come on, I'm not falling for that your way too drunk..."