Ethan

"I couldn't be more happy to see you right now..." Ethan smiled hugging me tightly after I opened the front door for him. "You look absolutely gorgeous." He added me softly blushing as I looked up into his eyes.

"I've missed you." I sighed before he lifted me off of my feet carrying me towards the stairs.

"I've missed you too Beth. And I have a surprise for you." Ethan said as he carried me into my bedroom instantly sitting the two of us on my bed.

"Oh yay! What is it?" I questioned sitting on his lap wrapping my arms around his shoulders.

"Well I know you dance... But I also know you want to sing so. I may or may not have bought you a guitar." Ethan smiled causing me to gasp. He is the only one I've told I don't want to do dance anymore that I want to sing.

"That is so sweet Ethan... You didn't have to do that." I sighed looking into his eyes.

"But I wanted to. For my princess." He smiled before I softly pressed my lips against his, starting off my first kiss. "Bethany... That was you first-"

"Yep." I cut him off with a smile before he kissed me, pulling me closer to him. Ethan pulled away from me leaving me slightly speechless before he laid down on the bed, me lying beside him us beginning to watch TV together. After about five minuets Ethan's hand slid around my waist pulling me closer to him.

"I love you Bethany Nichole..." He softly whispered in my ear causing me to blush.

"I love you too." I smiled before turning my head kissing him now for a third time.

Carrie's POV

I walked upstairs towards Bethany's room instantly knocking on the door. I am furious. There is a dark blue truck outside and I know good in damn well I did not give Bethany permission to have anyone over. Especially not Ethan.

I opened the door after a minuet of waiting to see Bethany lying on her bed in front of Ethan who had his arm around her waist and his hand up her shirt the two asleep. I wanted to scream but I know that'd just make things worse so I just walked out of the room slamming the door behind me, hoping to wake them up. Soon enough Bethany walked out of her room looking confused.

"Bethany what the hell?" I whisper-yelled angrily.

"We didn't do anything I swear." She replied causing me to pace back and forth.

"Why else would his hand be up your shirt Bethany? Besides the fact that you don't have a bra on." I snapped looking at my daughter seriously.

"Why does that matter?" My daughter sighed.

"I want him gone. Ten minuets Bethany. Or I'll tell your dad." I said before walking away from her. I walked into my bedroom frustrated with my daughter. I don't understand why she's acting this way. She use to never go against what I was saying, she use to never break the rules or talk back. What happened? When I left to go to work she had not even had her first kiss yet, but when I come back she's on her bed with Ethan with his hand up her shirt.

"I'm so so sorry for getting you in trouble." I herd Ethan apologize before I herd them kiss.

"Its okay. She is ridiculous anyways." Bethany replied before I herd them kiss for a second time. "I love you..." I herd the teenager coo.

"I love you too." Ethan said before I herd him walk down of the stairs.

Bethany knocked on my door causing me to sit on my bed. "Hey mom..." She said walking into my room. "Look I know your upset at me-"

"Don't. Go in your room." I said causing her to instantly become confused.

"What? I was trying to apologize."

"Just go Bethany." I answered before going into my bathroom.

I am sorry I haven't been updating quite as frequently but its because there's only a few more chapters and it makes me really sad so... I hope you like this one. I will be posting another tomorrow, promise