In- Love

"How are you so perfect?" Ethan whispered to me pulling me closer causing my bare body to press against his.

"I'm not..." I answered in a whisper before softly kissing his lips Ethan resting his hand on the side of my face.

"Oh... Yes you are." Ethan gently bit his lip before we kissed again, automatically pulling away once we herd a door shut. "I um should go." Ethan slipped on his boxers under the covers before leaning over softly kissing my forehead.

"Yeah that's probably a good idea." I laughed sinking into my bed pulling the covers further over me.

"I love you Bethany..." Ethan said after pulling his pants on.

"I love you too." I smiled before he put his shirt on kissing me one last time before leaving. I herd my parents talking down stairs hearing my name come up multiple times in the conversation. I felt myself becoming nervous as I hear foot steps coming closer and closer to my bedroom and suddenly the door opened.

"Beth." I herd my mom called, me turning over. "Are you naked?" She asked looking at me seriously.

"Um no." I lied.

"Bethany Elizabeth don't tell me you guys had sex."

"How mad would you be if I told you we did?" I questioned biting my lip causing her to sigh sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Bethany." My mom ran her fingers through her hair. "You know that your dad and I didn't want you having sex until you are ready..." My mother said as I bit my lip pushing a few strands of hair out of my face.

"What if I am ready?"

"Bethany you are sixteen. You are a smart Christian girl. One who was suppose to wait for marriage." My mother said me nodding my head. I understand. She was right. I should've waited until I was married. "Was it his idea?" I nodded my head "yes" in response.

"I really didn't want to at first although he kinda talked me into it..." I sighed knowing my mom would be disappointed.

"Sweetie if you told him that you wanted to wait and he "talked you into it" he doesn't love you." My mom looked at me seriously as a small tear fell from my eye. "Beth..." She pulled me into her arms hugging me tightly.

"I think that's him." I said pulling away from the hug once my phone began ringing. "Hello." I answered Ethan's phone call.

"Hey baby. I was just going to ask if you wanted to come over tomorrow night?" Ethan asked causing me to sigh glancing over at my mother.

"Don't you think that is a bit much? Ethan we just had sex."

"I know that was your first-"

"Mine? Ethan you told me it was yours too." I quickly cut him off my mother trying to stand from my bed only I quickly grasped her wrist stopping her.

"Baby I am sorry."

"Ethan. You lied to me." More tears fell from my eye before I hung up my phone putting my head in my hands. "I wasn't his first." I choked as my mom softly rubbed my bare back. "He lied to me." I cried her hugging me tightly.

"Bethany?" I herd my father say causing me to sit up pulling the covers over me.

"I'll talk later." I herd my mother say.

"No, what's wrong-"

"Mike. Go." I cried harder and harder unable to not feel guilty for having sex with Ethan. My mom was right. She always is.