Chapter 35.

This girl was me, but It didn't look like me at all.

I had dark bags under my eyes and stains of make up on my face because of the crying.

I stared back at her, wanting nothing but to laugh at her frailness, weakness and helplessness that destroyed her life.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breathe splashing some cold water on my face that sting every part of my face, making me flinch at this mere contact.

I stepped in the shower and turned it on, turning the water to hot, I wanted to clean all the dirt off of me which seemed impossible, It was imprinted on me now. And tomorrow, I'll never even be able to look at myself as a girl who was once so alive, who once loved a boy that changed her life for forever, a girl who made her life a living hell herself, and who will always be stuck like this, like a coward.

Tears streamed out of my eyes as I stood still under the hot water that stung my body but I felt good, I deserve pain.

I don't remember how long I stood there, burning every inch of my skin but I heard a loud knock on my door, making me gasp and look at the door, thank god I locked it before coming in.

"Zarish?" I heard his voice that gave me shivers but I didn't dare reply.

"I know you're in there, open the door Zarish." His voice was loud as I shakily stood near the door, not wanting to open it but I had to get out some time and as much as I know him, he'll wait for me till I come out even if it means staying here for days.

"Agar darwaza nahi khola tou main tor ke bhi a sakta hoon Zarish." His voice boomed in the empty washroom as I flinched, my heart beat picked up it's pace as I slowly opened the door a little and peeked out.

"Bolo." I spoke rather confidently, trying not to sound too scared.

I looked in his eyes which were red and half closed, he stood there, swaying lightly. My eyes widened as I realized he was drunk.

And right there I knew that I took the wrong decision to open the door, but I was too late because he pushed harshly on the door and It flew open.

I gasped as I backed away, he stared at me up and down hungrily, all I wanted was the ground to swallow me at that moment.

He took big steps towards me as a smirk formed on his face, a feeling of disgust filled inside me by watching him like this.

"You-you're drunk." I whispered, he was now a inch close to me, his breath fanned my face and he snaked his arm around my waist and jerked me closer to him, making me gasp as I quickly placed my palm on his chest, trying hard to push him away but he was much stronger than me.

"You're mine." He whispered in my ear lowly and left a sloppy kiss there, I closed my eyes while tears threatened to come out of them any minute.

He kissed my neck harshly and I felt his teeth dig into my skin, tears flowed out of my eyes as I pushed him but in vain.

"Farhan hato, you're hurting me." I whimpered but he didn't stop, his hands trailed up and down my body, making me shiver.

I bit my lower lip, trying hard to keep myself together while he kissed my jawline and stopped, I opened my eyes to see him staring back at me, his eye were dark which scared me.

He placed his thumb on my lower lip as he pulled it out and leaned in, before I could do anything his lips were on mine as he harshly kissed me, making me whimper.

"This won't be called hurting after today baby." He spoke drunkenly and smirked while continuing to explore my body shamelessly.

Something clicked in my mind as I kneed him, he took some steps back because of pain and taking this chance I ran out of the washroom and ran to the door to find it locked. I tried hard to open it but failed, I felt his arms snake around my waist as he harshly pulled me away and threw me on the king sized bed in the middle of the room.

I quickly got up and backed away but was pulled back by him as he unbuttoned his shirt and took it off, revealing his worked-out body as I looked back at him with fear at what was coming.

"Don't worry Zarish, I'm sure you'll enjoy this one." He whispered in my ear as he hovered over me, sweat trickled down my body as my heart threatened to come out any minute.

But I knew, there was no going back now,

I knew that I'll loose another part of me now.

--

Please don't kill me for this guys :D
I hated to write this but I had to :( *cries for Zarish* but there's more to come ;)