Chapter 24.(1)

"Kitni dair rakhogay isay yahan? Kabhi na kabhi tou kuch karna parega na Hussain!"

"Karunga, jab-jab waqt ayega tou sochunga main."

I furrowed my eye brows and opened my eyes waking up from the uncomfortable sleep.

"If something bad happens to her, or to you I'm telling you that I won't help at all! Pagal hogaye ho tum." I heard Shehry? He sounded so angry, his voice boomed in the quiet house making me flinch.

"Don't! Haan hogaya hoon main pagal! Pyaar hogaya hai mujhe! Pagal kardiya hai is pyaar ne mujhe!" I heard Hussain shout at Shehry and I gasped.

"Kisi din yehi pyaar, yehi deewanapan tum pe bhaari parh jayega Hussain."

"Tumhain kiya pata in sab cheezon ka! Tumhain muhabbat hogi tou puchunga tumse."

Then there was complete silence as I slowly but carefully got up and walked towards the door, I kept my hand on the knob, I turned it around, hoping that the door isn't locked but unfortunately it was.

They suddenly quietened down and I felt the door unlocking.

Before I could move back I felt his presence in front of me, "Zarish? Tum-tum uth gai?" His voice was soft as I looked up at him.

Hatred filled in my eyes, "You're-you're not the Hussain I liked, you can't be! He- I trusted that Hussain, I knew he can't ever do something like this, something so low but-" I broke down as I spoke to him, tears streamed down my face. I closed my eyed and looked down, not wanting him to see my tears.

I felt his hands wrapping around me as he rubbed my back lightly, trying to sooth me down. I felt good in his arms, i felt safe.

After a while, I looked up at him who had a concerned expression on his face, i shook my head and smiled weakly.

"What are you, Hussain?" I looked in his eyes, trying to find my answer but they showed nothing to me.

"Kiya matlab?"

"Kuch nahi." I shook my head and stood there, not knowing what to do next.

"You must be hungry, I'll get something to eat."

I was about to say 'no' but my stomach made a weird noise indicating that I'm hella hungry.

He chuckled and a smile cams across my face immediately.

He then stepped out of the room and went to get something to eat, I stood there alone. Trying to figure out what's going on with me, why do I have double feelings for this guy who kidnapped me but makes me feel like the luckiest person on earth.

I should hate him, for ruining my wedding but I can't hate him. Why?

"Aray Zarish, you're awake, how are you now?" I looked up suddenly to see Shehry standing in front of me with a smile on his lips, his eye shone brightly just like Hussain's.

I nodded and forced a smile to my lips, "Yeah, I'm fine."

Before he could say anything else, his mobile rang as he picked up the call.

He excused me and walked away, I heard a girl's voice on the phone that sounded familiar to me.

Why is everything I see or hear relating to something I know?

"Got you some sandwiches, yehi bana sakta hoon main." Hussain entered my room and looked at me while pouting a bit, making him look cute like always.

"It's-it's okay."

"Zarish?" He spoke, his voice low as he sat down in front of me he looked at me but I didn't try to make eye contact.

"Look, I'm sorry, I really am Zarish. Magar, magar main majboor hoon." He placed his hand on mine searching my face for any reaction but I masked myself.

"How? Yeh kaisi majboori hai Hussain?" I finally looked in his eyes and saw regret in his eyes, making me want to hug him and tell him that I'm fine, but I can't lie. I'm not fine, I'm far from that, but the most right now is that I'm confused, confused as to why he did all of this.

"Love makes you do stupid things, Zarish."

No, this isn't love. It can't be!

He sighed and stood up, making me look up at him.

"Khaa lou warna bhooki reh jaogi." His voice was stronger than usual as he looked anywhere but me, his voice sounded angry but his face told a different story.

Without a word, he walked out of the room, leaving me as I looked at the sandwiches that he made for me.

I slowly extended my hand and picked up one, I took a bit and my stomach grumbled again, making me realize that how hungry I was.

I quickly ate both or them in no time and kept the plate on the table beside me, I didn't know what to do next. My mobile wasn't with me as I remembered that it fell down in my room back at home.

My mind wandered off to home, I don't know how they would be right now.

How mom and dad would be when they'll know that somebody kidnapped me, what about Maria? She was there. She must be really worried.

I shook my head and holded back the tears that came in my eyes as I missed them a lot.