Chapter 2.

I couldn't sleep the whole night, tossing and turning around and now I have to get up cause we're going to a weird amusement park.

I was near saying a big fat 'NO' because I was too sleepy and could hardly open my eyes but Samra made those big puppy eyes making me say a 'Yes' to my Khala.

I kind of enjoyed it here, compared to Pakistan. At least I didn't get bored like I used to in Pakistan. My cousins were fun to be around.

"Make up?" Maria asked while she stood in the washroom, applying some weird creams on her face.

"What? uh no, I don't really do make up." I said while nervously scratching the back of my neck.

"WHAT?" She exclaimed, and literally dragged me to the washroom.

"I won't do much, trust me." She said and applied some mascara, liner a bit of concealer to hide the bags under my eye that formed due to lack of sleep and applied a nude shade of lipstick.

"Simple and perfect." She said as she looked at me.

I turned around to look in the mirror and let me tell you,

I looked flawless. I smiled and thanked her.

Maria was just some years older than me which made our bond really strong. We both were like best friends when we were small.

We made our way out with everyone else, Samra jumping in excitement, she should, she's only 7 and I was the same when I was her age.

We, me and my cousins sat in Rabia api's car while the elders in the other.

To be honest, as much as I wanted to go out, I wanted to stay inside, cuddled up or maybe even sleep.

"Kitna door hai?" I asked out of nowhere.

"Nearly there." Hooria mumbled looking at her phone then back at me.

"You will go on rides with me Zarish baji?" Samra said hopefully looking at me.

I had this internal battle inside me to go or not.

"Of course I will." I said and kissed her cheek.

Aye ho tou mazay hi karo, waisay hi zindagi kam azaab thi band ghar main reh reh ker.

We all stepped out of the car and I looked around.

There were huge rides, and small ones too for the kids of course.

"We'll ride that one." Maria stood beside me while pointing at the roller coaster which looked more like a death coaster.

"Uhh.. I don't really want to die right now Maria." I said, trying to smile my eyes wide with fear. I always had this fear of heights.

"Kuch nahi hota yar! YOLO man YOLO." She said referring her shirt while had a big 'YOLO' written on it with bold letters.

I Gulped down the lump formed inside my throat and nodded, having no other option.

I dragged myself towards the rollercoaster.

Zarish, kalma parh le. Pata nahi wapis zainda lautay ya nahi, agar rollercoaster ko kuch na hua tujhe heart attack zaroor hojayega.

Maria and Hooria api sat with me, saying that's it going to be alright, they've been in this before but I couldn't listen to them. I was too paranoid to even listen to half of the things they were saying.

*After the ride*

My throat hurts so much! I screamed at the top of my lungs when the ride sped up, but let's be honest. I actually enjoyed a lot.

I nearly even broke my neck, because well I let myself lose which I shouldn't have done but well I'm alright.

"I need water." I could hardly speak, Dad gave me some money and pointed towards the store nearby.

I looked at him with a 'are you serious' look cause I'm dying with thirst here and he is saying that I should go and buy it myself.

Wow, I love my father.

I rolled my eyes and walked in the store, looking for a bottle of water.

When I bought one, I decided to not go back yet. I was starving.

I was too busy in looking for a random thing to eat when I felt like I collided with something, or someone.

My eyes widened as I realized that it's a guy, in fact a very cute guy.

He had his hair in a quiff, a small stubble and perfect eyes.

Dekhnay main tou desi lag raha hai.

I quickly stepped away, after admiring his beauty.

"Sorry, I wasn't looking." i said laughing nervously.

Pata nahi kaisa react karay, ghussa na ho. Zarish tu tou gai.

"It's alright, you desi?" He asked while looking at me.

I nodded, "you?" I finally decided to look up at him.

"Yeah, Hussain Asif." He extended his hand towards me, and I shook his hand smiling a bit.

Koi psychopath na ho, Amreikiyoon ka tou kuch nahi pata hota.

"Zarish, Zarish Khan." I spoke softly, he smiled his perfect smile and stepped back.

I sighed in relief, the closeness was making me nervous.

"I-I should go, my parents would be worried." I said making myelf look like a idiot.

"Sure, it was nice meeting you." He smiled again, making me nearly drool at his smile.

I quickly turned around before it could get any more awkward and walked away.

Banda tou buhat hi hot tha, baaton se bhi tameez ka hi lag raha tha. Khair, ab kahan mile ga, itna bara hai Houston aur itnay saray log. Ismain main is Hussain Asif ko kaise dhundungi?

Bhool ja ab usay Zarish, bhool ja.

---

Just letting you know that it's an 'another universe' story, so there's no Dhoombros in this.