Chapter 38.

But this time instead of sadness, anger raged up in me, as I knew who was the one behind this, who killed my Zarish.

I shut my eyes tightly, trying not to create a scene in front of everyone as my gaze moved towards that man, standing there carelessly as if all of this didn't matter to him, as if a loss of someone wasn't a big deal to him.

Hatred dripped from my eyes for this person, the killer of my wife.

I slowly looked back at her, it looked like she was asleep, but my heart still wasn't fully peaceful and I knew how to cure all of this.

Carefully I held her, lying her down on the bed that she once used to sleep on. I wanted to shake her, and wake her up, I wanted all of this to be a nightmare which I'm about to wake up from.

It pained right in my heart, to realize that she's no longer with me.

And the cure of my heart was only one thing now, and that was revenge.

I gulped down the anger fuming up inside me and got up, moving towards her parents who were crying

Never did I know that they cared for her, they were the ones who destroyed her life, who started it all.

Although they didn't know him, but they knew that she didn't want to marry him.

But they forced her, they brought her into all of this and now these tears are worth nothing.

I wanted to scream, to shout out loud but I didn't, it was too late, I lost the person which was the reason for my liveliness, my voice was caged down somewhere inside me.

Main bol nahi sakta tha, chillana tou door ki baat thi.

My gaze moved over to Maria who stood there, crying and I wanted to console her but I, myself was already enough broken to fix anyone else.

Sahi kaha hai kisi ne,

Jo log kisi ko toot kar chahtey hain, voh kabhi na kabhi zaroor toottey hain

And here I am, broken, shattered into million pieces and there's nobody to fix me, to hold me close, she's not here to tell me that everything is fine, that everything could be like it used to.

Sudden urge of hurting or more like killing him built up in me as I moved towards him , surprised at my own speed.

I pulled him to a corner as I harshly pushed him in the wall, trying to get all my anger out on him but this wasn't enough.

"Tumne mara hai meri Zarish ko!" I whispered darkly as I saw fear build up in his eyes.

"You freaking Killed my wife!" I screamed, pushing him further into the wall and all I wanted at that moment was to choke him to death but this was not the right time.

All eyes were fixed on us and no other sound could be heard but that was the least of my worries.

" Acha nahi kiya tumne Farhan Shah!" With these words I let him go as I saw him smile sinister-ly , making me disgusted by this person standing in front of me.

"Haan meri wajah se hi mari hai voh, tumhain pata hai? That night, I took something so dear away from her. Something you were never able to get. I had fun-" I cut him off by pushing him down harshly as he stumbled and fell down.

"Just. Wait. And. Watch. Farhan Shah." I spoke threateningly as I felt like killing him right there, he did something which not even a enemy could do. Something which is unforgivable and he'll get what he deserves, he will.

In Shaa Allah.

He just stood there, not uttering a word but a smirk played on his lips, making me cringe at his worthless face.

I gave him a harsh punch on his cheek, as some blood started to drip out from his nose. I smiled and turned around. Away from him.

Without thinking of anything I went back home, not wanting to talk to anybody.

So much has happened in such a short time, leaving me helpless, now I know, how she felt, how it was to be helpless.

I dialed Shehry's number and asked him to come home, I wanted all of it to end as soon as possible.

I wanted to end everything that started and by ending, I mean taking my revenge, I mean making Farhan realize how it really is, to get so helpless, to face the death.

--

3rd person's p.o.v:

I saw the rage in his eyes, the pain, the anger, the hatred filled in those big brown orbs.

To be honest, it scared me for a second but I knew this was coming, All of this is supposed to happen.

All I fear is that Allah might change his fait, his future. And I don't want it to be like that. What's written is much better than what is yet to be.

I watched her soul get out of her body, I saw her die in front of me but I wasn't able to do anything, I wanted to save her, to stop her but, it's all a game, you either win or you lose, but Zarish gave up, making Hussain stumble in his steps but I know that he'll fight.

I believe he'll win, this game is destined to be like this. It's destined to be in his favor now.

But I'm waiting for his next step, his next move, and I fear that if he does something wrong, the tables might turn.