Chapter 14.

The car ride was silent, nobody spoke a single word, I didn't dare look at him too surprised and amused at what just happened.

The car finally stopped, and I let out a breathe i didn't know I was holding in.

I stepped out of the car, he walked to my side and leaned on the car looking at me with a grin, his playful grin which I liked.

"Thank you for today." I spoke with a small smile as I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Don't thank me, instead you can do me a favor." He spoke and paused a bit, I looked up with a confused expression, "You can give me a hug." He shrugged his grin still there, I chuckled and nodded.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as his snaked around my waist, I felt him visibly shiver but I chose to ignore it. He buried his face in my neck and took a sharp breathe, my heart beat started to quicken but before my heart bursts open I stepped back.

He half smiled and I waved at him turning away. I opened the door and looked back to find him still standing there, looking at me with a small smile but it held something, something different.

"Kahan gai thi tum?" Somebody pulled my inside with a jerk and spoke in a hushed tone, I narrowed my eyes to see who it was.

"Hooria api, voh I was out with a friend." I muttered.

"Pata hai sab kitna pareshan ho rahay thay? You should've at least told us!" She scolded and I looked down.

"I know, sorry. Ab tou agai na?" I tried to smile but it soon faded when I saw her frown.

She nodded, "Go to your room before anybody sees you and kills you." She spoke in a sarcastic way with a fake smile on her face.

I rolled my eyes, careful that she doesn't see me I sprinted to my room.

I found Maria already asleep on her bed, snoring lightly her mouth half open and she herself half hanging from her bed.

Sab pareshan thay? Yeh maharani kyun ghoray ghaday sab baich ke so rahi hain phir.

I shook my head and fell on my bed, too tired to even change.

--

I sat down in the cafeteria, trying to eat this gross food of our college.

Is se acha khana tou main paka loon.

"Hey, is this seat empty?" I heard a boy's voice, near my table. I looked up and found a gora standing there, a nervous look on his cute face.

I nodded smiling a bit.

"Can I sit here? I'm new here, and I don't really have any friends." He cutely spoke while scratching his neck.

"Sure." He half-smiled, killing me from his looks.

Don't blame me! I'm just a hormonal girl like every other, and this guy is hella cute.

"So what's your name?" I asked, trying to make the situation less awkward.

"Zack, You?"

"Zarish." I smiled.