Chapter 7.

We talked a bit,

Hussain is a really sweet guy, as much as I know.

We never really met again. But we did talk continuously.

My school was starting in a day and I'm worried a lot.

What if I don't fit there? Pata nahi yeh goray kaise hoon.

I huffed sitting on my sulking, that's what I'm doing from a couple of hours. I'm so not ready for tomorrow.

"Kiya yar Zarish! Sab theek hoga, trust me." Maria came out of the washroom after what seemed like taking a shower, water dripped down from her shoulder lenght hair.

I slowly looked up at her, "Dar lag raha hai, I won't know any body there yar!" I made a face looking at her.

"I will be there! I'll be a senior but I'll be in the same building." She held my shoulders, trying to comfort me.

"Magar voh baat tou nahi hogi na!" I shook my head slowly.

"You're over reacting Zarish! Kuch nahi hoga dekh lena." She sat down next to me.

"Did you get all the books and stuff?" She tried to change the topic.

"Yeah, I just need to get a perfecr and simple dress because first-"

"First impression is the last. I know." She chuckled.

It amazes me how close we are now, Few days ealier, I hardly knew her.

"Kiski sochon main ghum ho? Usi, kiya naam hai uska? Haan! Hussain. Hussain ki sochon main ghum ho?" She winked making me roll my eyes.

"He's the last thing on my mind Maria, abhi kal ka socho!" I stood up and faced towards her.

I walked over to my closet and looked for something to wear for tomorrow.

"Try this one." Maria said pointing towards and white simple shirt and took out camo pant with it.

I nodded and kept them aside for tomorrow.

*The next day*

My alarm rang like a mad man next to my head.

I groaned shutting it off and slowly opened my eyes.

I realized what was today and all I wanted was to hide under my bed and be there all day.

I lazily and grumpily got up and walked into the washroom.

I took a shower and brushed my teeth, I wore the cloths I took out for today and looked at myself in the mirror.

Pasand tou achi hai bandi ki, sahi kaprey nikalwaye.

I walked out of the washroom to find Maria gone from her bed.

Tayyar hone gai hogi.

I decided to apply some mascara and lip balm. I took my bag, and came out of the room.

Maria was already finishing her breakfast, I quickly ran towards the table to eat some of mine.

I wasn't really hungry so I just drank a cup of tea and went out of the building to the car, Maria's car.

I literally envied her in this situation, I have my driving lisence but Dad never let my buy a car or even drive his car.

We sat down and drove off to the school.

"Best of luck." Maria said and got out of her car without a single word.

I gulped down the lump forming in my throat and got out as well.

I entered the building, "That's the principal's office." Maria pointed to a door in the hallway and pushed me a little when I made no move.

I slowly walked there and opened the door.

The principal looked up at me, her face lighting up.

"New student, Zarish right?" She said while looking at her computer.

I nodded weakly and smiled.

"Alright, here's your schedule. Wait or a minute here." She holded her index finger up and I stood there awkwardly.

After a while the door opened and closed, somebody came inside and stood beside me.

"You called me?" This voice looked familiar, I dared to look at my side and my eyes widened.

Yep, it was Hussain Asif.

"Yes Hussain." she said in his name in a weird American way, "She's new here, help her around. I'm asking for this because I trust you and you both have most of the classes together. I hope you complete your task." She looked at him, smiling a bit.

"Don't worry, I'll do it." He turned towards me and his eyes widened as mine did a minute ago, his face then lit up and he smiled showing his perfect 32 teeth.

I smiled back, he gestured me to come out with him.

"So you're studying here." He looked at me, his eyes twinkled. I quickly looked away before I never be able to look away.

I nodded, not uttering a single word. I don't know why but I felt uncomfortable with him, maybe because of my first day.

"Alright so come this way." He held my wrist and walked towards a class.

He stopped suddenly and I collided with his back.

I quickly moved away, he didn't turn around. He didn't make a move to enter the class. After a while, he opened the door and entered the class with me following behind.

--

Just to tell you guys that this is a 'another world story' so there's no Dhoombros in this, if you want them to be in this then well tell me. But because the plot will not go good with them being Dhoombros in this so I made it AU. x