Chapter 32.

We both go to his house where Shehry was already waiting for us to come, he looked much more happier now and It felt good to see him meet his brother who he loved a lot, I was too caught up in my own feelings to realize that other people were also hardly affected by Hussain being in jail.

I walked aside to call Maria and ask her where she is, we had to do everything as planned.

On the first ring she picked it up.

"Zarish, I was waiting for your call. Is he okay?" She spoke in her usual cheery voice. Everything was finally fixing back, everything was finally going fine.

"Yes, he's here. Shehry ke saath hai, tum a rahi hou na?" I asked as I smiled and kicked a pebble that was on the road.

I wanted to stay with him but I had other things to handle too.

"Haan haan, Make sure Shehry tells in the exact plan though."

"Yes he will, bacha tou nahi hai na ab voh." I rolled my eyes as I heard her chuckle on the other end of the phone.

"Of course."

"By the way, are the tickets ready?" I questioned, hoping to hear a positive reply.

"Yep, They're ready, tum tension nahi lou and just go to your lover boy okay? I'm on my way." She assured me and chuckled.

"Alright, Bye." I cut the call and walked inside the house to find Hussain and Shehry talking to each other. The smiles on their faces were so pure, so carefree just like before.

Although I had a bad feeling about all of this, cause when everything's going fine or I'm happy about something, something bad happens. every time.

Ya Allah, Is dafa aesa kuch na hou, sab kuch sahi jaye.

"Maria's on her way." I stated and looked over to Shehry who couldn't wipe that smile off his face.

"I'm going to take a shower." Hussain spoke while getting up and walked towards me.

"tumhain ana hai?" Hussain smirked while whispering in my ear, I gasped at what he meant.

"You won't change." I shook my head slowly and chuckled at his playfulness. Punching him lightly on his chest.

I missed him.

He got up and walked over where Shehry told him was the shower room.

I heard a loud honk from outside the house but before I could get up and see who it was, Shehry beat me to it and stood up muttering a 'I'll get it.'

I smirked as I realized that it must me Maria who he desperately wants to see and let him go meet her.

Lover boy tou iska bhi hai ek.

--

"Chalo jaldi, we don't have much time!" Shehry yelled as I rushed out with Hussain following behind me.

We sat inside the car as Shehry started to drive, Maria sitting beside him. She looked somewhat worried.

I looked over at her and lightly kept my hand on her shoulder, making her look back at me. The frown on her face turned into a smile which looked fake.

"Kiya hua?" I asked my voice filled with concern.

"Zarish voh- they know that you bailed Hussain out and- and I don't know Zari-" I quickly cut her off.

"They?" I asked, praying that it's not who I least expect to deal with.

"Farhan and your parents Zarish, we have to be fast at all of this, you both have to go out of here as soon as it all ends." She rushed and looked over at Hussain then back at me.

"Oh God, but- what are you both going to do?" I spoke while looking over to Shehry who had a grave expression on his face.

Maria's gaze moved towards him and then she weakly smiled, "To be really honest? Even I don't know what we're going to do. I guess I'll leave that on fate." She whispered.

"But you got the tickets for yourselves too right?" I asked as she nodded and was about to say something but was cut off by Shehry.

"We're here." I looked outside to see the court.

I sighed and looked over at Hussain whose expressions were unreadable.

We quickly got out of the car and entered the court.

--

"I Do." Hussain spoke and signed the paper as he stood up straight and looked over to me, smiling wholeheartedly.

I never expected to marry this way but well, maybe this was how it was supposed to be, how Allah planned my future to be.

But I was happy, I was happy to marry the person who I loved and who loved me back unconditionally. I had this satisfying feeling inside me that he will take care of me like I always imagined and read in stories of that ideal man of a girl. I finally found my ideal man and he is finally mine.

"Mubarak hou bhai!" Shehry patted his back and hugged his brother while I hugged Maria.

"Congratulations Zarish." She whispered while tears filled up in her eyes and I chuckled at her emotional side.

"Tum roti bhi hou?" I tried to make the situation a lot lighter by making a joke.

She laughed lightly and wiped off the tears while backing away a little.

"I feel like the luckiest person right now." Hussain whispered in my ear as he bent down to hug me, lightly kissing on my neck, giving me weird tingly feelings inside.

"So the feelings are mutual." I smiled I peered in his eyes, His gaze moved down to my lips as he whispered, "Should we finished the unfinished business now?" he smirked and leaned in.