Chapter 4.

After a while everybody was awake, I went in the kitchen and saw my Khala and mom busy in some discussion about god knows what.

I sat down on a chair near the counter and started to play a game on my mobile. Whenever I'm bored to death I play games on my mobile.

"Nashta ban gaya?" I heard Hooria api come in while rubbing her eyes. I turned towards her and smiled.

"Morning sleeping beauty." I said, she sat next to me and mumbled a small 'morning' too sleepy to even reply.

"Haan beta bas sabko anay do." My khala.

Dad was sitting on the sofa reading the newspaper, I never even noticed him sitting there a while ago.

In no time everybody was sitting in the kitchen, munching on their breakfast. I didn't speak a single word, I was too busy thinking of what hairstyle to make for the wedding.

"Kia hua?" Maria asked, "Phir se usi ke khayalon main tou nahi ghum ho?" She winked and took a bite of her pancake.

"You have a death wish Maria." I spoke not even looking at her.

Thank god everybody was busy in their own conversations to notice us.

"Whatever, ready for the wedding?"

"Not really, I don't know what hairstyle to make." I frowned, "I want to look flawless, cause you know that first impression is the last."

"So you chose the dress? Mujhse pucha bhi nahi?" She pouted.

"Ap kon?" I asked acting innocent. She literally punched my arm making me wince a little.

"Teri behan. Khair show me the dress and I'll think about the hair. Aur make up ki tou fikar hi mat karna, make up expert is right in front of you." She smirked pointing towards herself.

"Where? I can't see her." I joking looking anywhere but her.

"You'll see it yourself." She smirked and finished her food with me.

We both walked to my room and I showed her my dress. She gawked at it and made me sit on a chair while she tried some hair styles on me.

"This is the one." She said while looking in the mirror at my reflection.

"Perfect." I grinned and hugged her, "Thank you!"

We started to dress up when Rabia api told us that we should be there in only 2 hours.

Maria nearly killed her for telling us about it only 2 hours before,

Itni kiya dair lagni thi isay jo 2 ghantay bhi kam lag rahay hain.

I wore my dress, Maria was already busy in doing her make up.

Does she really have to do this much make up?

I quietly observed her until she was done with it, She did some light make up on me when I begged her not to do much.

We both got ready in no time, when I looked at the clock 2 hour and 1 minute has already passed.

My eyes widened, "Maria time! Chalo time nahi hai. Kaheen hamain chor ker na chalay jaen sab." I spoke hurriedly.

Time ka pata hi nahi chala, we were too busy in ourselves that we didn't care about the time.

She nodded and we both went out, nobody was there.

"Ae leh, Koi tayyar hi nahi hua abhi tak." Maria exclaimed.

"Haan haan chalo." Hooria stumbled out of the room Rabia api and she shared, Rabia api following behind.

Wait, no mom dad?" I asked stopping them.

"Nope." Rabia api said popping the 'p'

"Cool." I smiled,

finally kuch dair ke liye azaadi milegi.

We all sat in one car, Samra sitting between me and Maria

"Zarish baji?" She said, looking up at me. I averted my gaze from the window to her.

"Ji?" I asked sweetly.

"Ap buhat achi lag rahi hain." She complimented making me smile.

I kissed her cheek, "Not more than you." She blushed slightly and grinned.

I received a text, when I looked at who it's from I looked up at Maria.

Why in this freaking world is she messaging me when she's sitting right next to me.

I looked at her confusingly and she pointed at me my mobile.

I opened the message.

"Agar voh aj dekh ley tumhai tou fida hi hojaye.;)"

I knew she was talking about Hussain.

Peecha nahi choray gi yeh aise

"HAHA! You're too funny." I replied sarcastically.

"What? I'm not being funny! I'm actually being serious here." I looked at her and she raised her perfectly arched eyebrow.

"A tou nahi raha hai, bas." As soon as I send the message I regretted writing it.

"Aye hayee.. tou ap chahti hain ke ajaen apkay voh? ;)"

"Tera kuch nae ho sakta Maria." I replied and turned off my phone.

"We're here." Rabia api said while taking off her seat belt.

We entered the building and the first thing I saw was the bride and groom sitting on a sofa.

They looked perfect together. I walked inside and sat on a table nearby.

These heels were already killing me.

Maria and I talked about everything, Rabia and Hooria api were on the stage with the bride.

"I need to use the restroom." I whispered to Maria who rolled her eyes.

"Abhi?"

"Nahi, ek saal baad." I fake smiled sweetly at her.

"Acha, it's there." She looked around and pointed towards a room at the far corner of the hall.

I stood up and quickly walked towards the washroom, more like tried to walk thanks to my heels.

I went in the washroom and looked at my reflection. I really did look beautiful

---

Did ya'll see Dhoombros new eid video?

Omg I can not get over it! It's just so perfect *cries*