Chapter 10.

There were girls and boy of our age and some older.

Some people were dancing, well I can't call it dancing. They were too drunk. Clinging to each other.

Loud music was blasting from the speakers.

I scrunched up my face at the sight.

"Hussain, I don't think we should-" he cut my sentence and pulled me inside.

"I'm here, don't worry." He said looking in my eyes, "trust me." His words were so firm, forcing me to believe him.

I nodded unsure and walked with him to where ever he was going.

*After half an hour*

I wanted to use the restroom so bad, I looked around but Hussain was nowhere to be seen.

I huffed and asked a girl, who looked sober where the restroom is, she pointed to a room

I smiled and nodded walking towards the room, I entered the room, there was a huge bed kept in the middle. I entered to restroom.

I was splashing water on my face when I heard the door of the room open and close.

I froze at my spot and gulped.

I waited for a while but I heard no sound, thinking that maybe the person has gone I opened the door to be greeted by a boy who looked around my age.

His eyes were red, he sure as hell was drunk. He smirked and looked at me.

"Look what we have here." He spoke in a sickly sweet voice, he walked towards me and I took steps back resulting in me trapping between the wall and the weird pervert.

My eyes widened at what he spoke next, "Don't worry baby, the room is soundproof." His hands made their way to my waist and I pushed them away.

He tried again but I did the same, my heart pounding loudly.

I could clearly see that he was getting annoyed, he jerked me and held my hands.

I opened my mouth to shout. "nobody would listen to you here." He whispered in my ear.

Ya Allah, bacha lain mujhe.

He dragged me to the bed, I screamed shouted, pushed but it was of no avail.

Tears streamed down my face continuously as he hovered above me.

I closed my eyes, not wanting to see his face, not wanting to see what is coming next.

I wanted the darkness that was currently in front of my eyes to swallow me, take me out of this hell hole.

-

The guy was pushed to the side roughly by someone, I gasped and opened my eyes to see who it was.

He furiously kicked and punched the guy who laid helplessly on the floor.

The person's back was towards me, making it hard for me to look at him.

I silently adjusted my shirt and wiped off the tears that were streaming down but new ones replaced them.

I can't believe what was about to happen, I was about to lose half of me.

When the guy started bleeding and fainted, the person turned towards me. His face was hard and angry, when he saw me his gaze turned soft.

"Huss-" i wasn't able to complete my sentence when he hugged me, he hugged me in a way as if he wanted to take away my pain, to make me forget what just happened.

We stood there for what seemed like eternity, he slowly backed away, "Chalo ghar chalo." I held my wrist firmly.

I, without a word followed him.

We sat in the car but he didn't turn it on, "I'm sorry." He whispered, I looked at him.

"It was my fault, I brought you here. I left you, I shouldn't have done that. It's all my mistake. I-I'm sorry Zarish." he spoke, guilt clearly shown in his voice.

"It's not your fault, I went there without telling you." I shook my head looking at him.

"No it is! IT IS ALL MY FUCKING FAULT." He punched the steering wheel and shouted, making me jolt a bit with fear. He quickly opened the door of the car and stepped out. I looked at him, surprised at his sudden outburst.

He walked towards the end of the road and stood there. He took something out of his pocket.

Was that cigarette?

He lit it up and started take long deep puffs of it.

I walked towards him and stood beside him.

"You smoke?" I asked, he nodded looking in front of him.

"You shouldn't." I spoke and looking glanced at me for a second then looked away again, He chuckled a bit.

"It will lead to some serious diseases you know." I told him fully turning towards him.

He smiled, but his smile was forced.

"Why do you care?" He spoke leaving me answer less.

"Because- because I care for you?" My answer was uncertain.

"I care for you too, I do. But look what I did back there. I left you." He spoke and looked down.

I sighed and removed the cigarette from his lips, my fingers lightly brushed on his lips and I felt him shiver a bit.

Was that because of me? No, it's probably because of the cold weather.

"I forgive you, Although it isn't your mistake." I spoke softly and looked in his eyes.

He slowly nodded in appreciation, his eyes fixed in mine, a small crooked smile of his face.