3/10

Person's POV
"so should we have a party or reunion?"The 14th ask as his hair lift up and showed his golden yellow eyes on Allen's body.

"Why would you kill Choiji,14th?!"Lenalee shouted with her hand curled on her chest.The man glared at Lenalee in anger to see them worried about Allen's reputation and friendship.

"So that he will always be mine!He's mine my one and true friend!He was the one who suggested me to use this body!So why is it that he has an arm of innocence huh?!"The man stated frustrated at the sight of the exorcists gathering around Allen's body.

"Allen will never say that!"Jonny shouted at the man angrily as he stated that he will only be his friend and was the one who told him.The man rampaged his pocket and stopped as he touch something inside his pocket that Allen needed if he was away.

"Allen-kun.14th?~"Road said with a sad face.The man rubbed road's hair gently and smiled.

"Road I'm sorry to say this but I'm an indecisive man.So please let him go for now.He will be our kind soon enough"The man smirked and walked to the exorcists.
"Exorcists,Mark my words Allen is a Noah and They will be his family"The man stated to the Exorcists who was surprised by his speech.The man fell down slowly as the 14th goes to slumber inside Allen's body and Allen was still unconscious.

"Then shall I not use this opportunity to ruin you Allen-kun"Road said and disappeared into the darkness of the night.

"Let's bring him back home"Lenalee suggested as they carry the unconscious Allen to the China Black Order.

Allen's POV

'Neah what the heck you ruined my skull!'I shouted.

'What it's just a skull,You can make many of them if you want'Neah said angrily. I began to punch his idiotic face in anger.

'Calm down,Guys'Mana came in between of the violent boys.

'Mana!~'Neah and I hugged Mana in joy as he gets his life squeezing hug from us.

'Well I can still make the skulls'I said happily as I squeeze Mana in a hug.Neah smiled at me.

'You are a Noah after all'Neah grinned at me.
[end]

"Allen!" "Walker!" Some familiar voices echoed in my head.I moved slightly to notice that I was being chained to something. I opened my eyes slowly and saw my human friends.

Whay are they here?I shouldn't be here.I'm a Noah I shouldn't be inside the Order!

I jumped to the wall to see them flinched I summon a guitar and the stram it.The notes from the guitar turned to a spear like arrow aiming at them.You might kill them.I stopped halfway and sat down sighing.

"Walker why are you atracking us?!"Link questioned me angrily.I felt wet at my cheeks and started to wipe the water from my cheeks.I'm crying and they stared at me confused.

"I'm sorry but I can't be here I shouldn't be"I barely said under my depressed voice.I got slapped by Lenalee who was also crying.

"How dare you say that Allen"Lenalee angrily said and added"You should be with us because you are our friend"as she hugged me.

"But I'm a Noah"I said and Lenalee stopped her hug and faced me.

"So what you are who you are...Even if you are a Noah you are still our friend"Lenalee gave me her sweet cheerful smile and I smiled as well.

"I'm sorry but I might kill you all in the end so please let me go"I pleaded as Everyone with me turned shock.

"Walker I am your watch guard and I will monitor your moves so I can't let you go nor let you kill someone"Link told me something that I don't know if I should be happy or more sad.

"Allen Walker you now a murderer"Someone stated as I heard the door open and a person came in with his footsteps coming closer to me.

"Allen Walker,You killed An exorcist named Choiji when he was going back from his finished mission, escaped the Order with a Noah and hid Alma Karma somwhere where we cannot find him morever reasons for you to remain in jail and go trough torture"A man said as the footsteps come closer to me.

(Θ︹Θ)ს===============( °^°) _旦~~====================

Sorry I got a little busy and now I can't use it during some days.Well that's a life of an High School Student and I'm sorry it's short it's hard for me to imagine this when my mind gets mixed up with other things.

Sorry!